Marriage equality debate - The plebiscite is on its way. (Cont in Pt 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
NickWinmar246x500.jpg
Go Pies, on the right side of history this time.

“Equality is a right. It is no more complicated than that.

“Collingwood must be a home that is comfortable for all of its people, a place where inclusion, not exclusion, is valued and real.

“The club has a close partnership with Stand Up Events, to support the LGBTIQ communities and to raise awareness of sexual and gender equality.

“Hopefully, support for same sex marriage reinforces to each and every member of the Collingwood family that in Black and White we are one, regardless of gender, sexuality and cultural background.”

My point exactly. It's unbelievable that this post has reached 409 pages, when there are NO logical reasons against same sex marriage. People are arguing in circles. What a waste of internet time. More hot air than in a hot air balloon competition. Sad!
Well damn, I only came here today and started on page 409 hoping that someone, anyone, could provide a logical reason to vote no.

Thank you for letting me know not to check page 408 and prior!

My point exactly. It's unbelievable that this post has reached 409 pages, when there are NO logical reasons against same sex marriage. People are arguing in circles. What a waste of internet time. More hot air than in a hot air balloon competition. Sad!

What about the FACT that the LBGTI flag only has 6 colours? What did indigo do wrong? It is downright scandalous and obvious discrimination against indigo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does that have to do with SSM?
Did you read the statement about equality is a right for all supporters regardless of cultural background?

Thats hardly been a collingwood trait it been reported allegedly that a recent black player was also called a chimp by coach and others.

Does justice require getting even?

One of the most positive things about this world is that the consequences of people's actions can remain with them well after the action has taken place. We see this in the world today, who would have thought that some shabby decisions made by people in the power back in the past will still be issues that affect us to this day?

Did you read the statement about equality is a right for all supporters regardless of cultural background?

Thats hardly been a collingwood trait it been reported allegedly that a recent black player was also called a chimp by coach and others.
Again, what does that have to do with SSM?

Does justice require getting even?

It was an off the cuff comment. Just highlighting the hypocrisy of the Jesus camp claiming bullying when they've done that to gay people for decades. But no I don't condone it.

It was an off the cuff comment. Just highlighting the hypocrisy of the Jesus camp claiming bullying when they've done that to gay people for decades. But no I don't condone it.
There's a couple of big ugly pikies that I wouldn't mind a free kick at by way of retribution.

There's a couple of big ugly pikies that I wouldn't mind a free kick at by way of retribution.
Now now, you have to respect their opinion that kicking you was a valid display of their deeply held beliefs.

Look at the slippery slope SSM is creating, it makes you feel like you can kick back in retribution.

Think of the children!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back