Game Day Marsh Community Series 1 2020: Hawthorn v St Kilda, Thursday 20th February 7:10pm AEST @ RSEA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

CJ is the highlight for me. Just works hard and reads the play well. Has made an error or two but has also done some great defensive work which has saved goals. Should find himself in the side a bit more often this year if he continues to show more of the same.

Greaves has been another I've liked. Doesn't stand out but he's always around the play and seems to read the play out of the pack pretty well. Not of improvement needed to polish up skills but solid first half.

Patton has looked good, spent a bunch of time on the ball and rotated a bit with Lewis for the deepest forward role. At this point in the year I'm just happy to see him to running out there and kicking a couple of goals.

Looking forward to seeing Walker in the second half. Hope he can have an impact.

Stratts has been a liability tonight....I know it’s preseason, but he’s lost his man repeatedly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Marsh Community Series 1 2020: Hawthorn v St Kilda, Thursday 20th February 7:10pm AEST @ RSEA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back