Game Day Marsh Community Series 1 2020: Hawthorn v St Kilda, Thursday 20th February 7:10pm AEST @ RSEA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitchy Lewis dropped some marks and missing tackles. Reckon he is just a bit tentative with his shoulder issues atm. Should come good with more matches.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

‘is playing small well. Maybe that’s the instruction

3rd quarter they were on top saw a bit out of Michington or whatever his name is... though given our ruck problems I'd still call Wayde Skipper or Fitzpatrick b4 him. We need ruck back up.

CJ still ok, Frost was as advertised saved us a lot, didn't see that in the first half, but very happy what I saw that quarter. Bruest has been terrible but now has 3 goals... Pup has been terrible but may have touched the footy to knock it out of bounds at some stage. Oly doesn't look like replacing either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3rd quarter they were on top saw a bit out of Michington or whatever his name is... though given our ruck problems I'd still call Wayde Skipper or Fitzpatrick b4 him. We need ruck back up.

CJ still ok, Frost was as advertised saved us a lot, didn't see that in the first half, but very happy what I saw that quarter. Bruest has been terrible but now has 3 goals... Pup has been terrible but may have touched the footy to knock it out of bounds at some stage. Oly doesn't look like replacing either.

Bruest hasnt been terrible. Puop yes, but bruest has done his job well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Marsh Community Series 1 2020: Hawthorn v St Kilda, Thursday 20th February 7:10pm AEST @ RSEA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back