Autopsy Marsh Series Week 1 - Gold Coast vs Geelong, Metricon Stadium, Saturday 22nd February

Remove this Banner Ad

Atkins... Drops simple mark.. Seen enough - turning it off.. Someone PM me when this team starts showing some effort and Chris Scott actually implements a positive game plan (or gets sacked).

Atkins... Drops simple mark.. Seen enough - turning it off.. Someone PM me when this team starts showing some effort and Chris Scott actually implements a positive game plan (or gets sacked).
so... we wont see you again till 2022. Copy that.

GO CAtters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The conditions are slippery from the heavy dew (and I don't mean Stuart Dew either), so it's a wet ball.

Yet the Suns are continually one-grabbing everything...

so... we wont see you again till 2022. Copy that.

GO CAtters
Never know, we may see the club extend Scott's contact by a further 3-years half way through this season - then we can extend that break to 2025...

That was totally ordinary. Ordinary side, ordinary effort, ordinary coach, ordinary opponents, ordinary weather and I've had a totally ordinary day.

You'd hope they'll try a bit harder next week. Barely made it to the end of this one.

I really didn't see anything in this practice game to be excited about. I would have preferred to see a few more youngsters get a run instead of the senior blokes as well.

Also wished the season started sooner and was longer so this mickey mouse football was scrapped.

Yep. They're not exactly wrong though, are they? Missing O'Connor and Kolo, I suppose...
O'Connor, Kolo & Henry who were all pretty much locks last year - so like half of our back 6

Or being generous, like 40% if we consider there'd normally be 1 or 2 defenders on the bench meaning 3 of our regular back 7/8 players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back