Maryborough Castlemaine District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you blokes need to concentrate more on keeping 18 players on the ground, rather than search for a scapegoat for what was a pi$$ poor performance. Running the boundary this week are we Roj??

Awesome effort there Shamui for a team that doesn't pay any players. Although all I hear is that was more like 19 players on the ground for you guys with Linc's conducting the set plays at boundary stoppages.

I heard this from a number of impartial viewers.

Some good banter on here! Can an impartial observer tell me if this is just sour grapes from Brook who were outclassed or were Avoca cheating in their opinion??

Don't be fooled by my comments King. Avoca were clearly the better team. The umpires effected both sides. In fact i think Avoca should have won by more.

King you have no idea of who i am mate! As i said previously the big show that was riding the pine for 15 mins during the brook / avoca game cost his team big time!

Round 2

Avoca ($1.25) v Maldon ($3.50)
Newstead ($2) v Carisbrook ($1.75)
Harcourt ($1.04) v Dunolly ($10)
Trentham ($3) v Talbot ($1.30)
Rovers ($1.40) v Royal Park ($2.80)

New to this posting thing.... but been reading for a while...

Can I join too?
If so can I get $500 on Newstead and $500 on Avoca

Round 2

Im either back in it like Talbot apparently where in the 2nd half last week or its curtains shut for me.

$250 on the Brook and $250 on Talbot, don't let me down Richy!! :thumbsu:

New to this posting thing.... but been reading for a while...

Can I join too?
If so can I get $500 on Newstead and $500 on Avoca

Yeah bud your in. You don't have to bet the lot tho cos if your out your out. There are a few that have put the lot in so it's up to them.

I'm trimming Avoca into $1.10 and Maldon out to $6.

Round 2

Im either back in it like Talbot apparently where in the 2nd half last week or its curtains shut for me.

$250 on the Brook and $250 on Talbot, don't let me down Richy!! :thumbsu:

Danger game over there I reckon Mighty. With all new players they will get a lot better in a hurry the more they play together but I still expect Talbot to win comfortably.

Just wondering how the big Tommy Sutherland is going out at the Hawk's nest? He is a very big man so I am expecting big numbers from him this year.
Would it be wrong in saying that he could kick 50 for the year playing at CHF??
How did he play on the weekend?

Whisper is that carisbrook is set to lose a handy big man. A fella came through avoca today and said Natte has a hand full of quality players signing at the moment and they should be very strong by finals time once they get a full list. The only one that i got out of him that was related to the MCDFL was a brook player and lets just say after the weekends game it appears he will be a big loss to them!

Just wondering how the big Tommy Sutherland is going out at the Hawk's nest? He is a very big man so I am expecting big numbers from him this year.

the t-train has settled in nicely at the hawks nest, and has been putting in some solid performances on the track, played his first game for the club on weekend, (was unavailable for praccy matches), started ok and got better as game went on kicked 2 goals and prob could have had 4-5 if he kicked straight and ump allowed advantage rule. showed some very promising sings and used his bulk very well took some great marks and worked very hard all day, would be very happy if the big cat could kick 50 goals for the year.... in response to thoroughbreds comment are u talking bout jeremy sanders?????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the t-train has settled in nicely at the hawks nest, and has been putting in some solid performances on the track, played his first game for the club on weekend, (was unavailable for praccy matches), started ok and got better as game went on kicked 2 goals and prob could have had 4-5 if he kicked straight and ump allowed advantage rule. showed some very promising sings and used his bulk very well took some great marks and worked very hard all day, would be very happy if the big cat could kick 50 goals for the year.... in response to thoroughbreds comment are u talking bout jeremy sanders?????

Thoroughbreds man would have to be Kieren Robinson. I see he kicked 3 goals. Am i on the money there?

Yeah bud your in. You don't have to bet the lot tho cos if your out your out. There are a few that have put the lot in so it's up to them.

I'm trimming Avoca into $1.10 and Maldon out to $6.

I'm happy to have all the money on the teams that i did... safe as houses on Newstead and Avoca... and its fixed odds at the time of betting right... not you get the final match day odds right...

"TommaHawk" went alright in his first hitout. Not many Talbot boys hit their straps on Saturday but he was more than serviceable!

Whisper is that carisbrook is set to lose a handy big man. A fella came through avoca today and said Natte has a hand full of quality players signing at the moment and they should be very strong by finals time once they get a full list. The only one that i got out of him that was related to the MCDFL was a brook player and lets just say after the weekends game it appears he will be a big loss to them!

His old man confirmed it is young Keiren Robinson. Best for Brook on the weekend and going out there to Natte to play with his brothers and cousins.

Haven't seen him play but Brooks big man stocks are already very thin I would think! Will make life tougher for them...

mmmm, interesting, how come he didnt go out there earlier b4 season started??? would think u wouldnt wait till after round 1......was he not happy out carisbrook????, and will carisbrook be able to make up for him.....

Tips for this weekend:

Avoca v Maldon - I thought Maldon would have rolled Rovers at home so I dont expect them to trouble the much improved bulldogs. Avoca by 6 goals

Newstead v Carisbrook - Danger game for Brook who will need to be at their best to account for the roos. Brook by 4 goals

Harcourt v Dunolly - harcourt by 100 points I would think

Trentham v Talbot - A bit of a danger game for Talbot with a couple out and Trentham will surely have improved after round 1. Could be tight early but I expect Talbot to pull away for a comfortable win. Talbot by 8 goals.

Rovers v Royal Park - Bushy with a few out may get done in this game. Rovers by 6 goals .

Dr. Phil $100 on Rovers @ $1.40
$100 on Brook @ $1.75

Mighty Roar $250 on Brook @ $1.75
$250 on Talbot @ $1.30

Nonamehack $500 on Avoca @ $1.25
$500 on Newstead @ $2

Iron Beast $1,080 on Avoca @$1.25

Old School $300 on Brook @ $1.75

Candy Cane $940 on Avoca @ $1.25

King Rich $300 on Brook @ $1.75
$300 on Talbot @ $1.30

Good Luck. Any more bets must be placed by midnight. Fixed odds.:thumbsu:

$100 on Brook @ $1.75

$250 on Talbot @ $1.30

$500 on Newstead @ $2

$300 on Talbot @ $1.30

I'll have $200 on brook to win

$100 on Brook @ $1.75

$250 on Talbot @ $1.30

$500 on Newstead @ $2

$300 on Talbot @ $1.30

I'll put $5 on Harcourt at over 39.5 points. Bit strapped for cash at the moment. Goat out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back