Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, even YOU must give the bloke credit for the way his grabs and goals in that quarter unsettled the Tiggies and helped other players around him grow another leg. He marked all night.

He undoubtedly played a very good game and played an important role for us. But this constant he single handedly won us the game is complete rubbish

Steele Sidebottom 41 disposals, no love?

Steele Sidebottom 41 disposals, no love?
Desperate now

Re watch the game

All the crap people go on about here

ASK ANY RICHMOND SUPPORTER ASK REIWOLDT,
BETTER STILL RE WATCH

talk about tall poppy syndrome

FFS, a bloke puts up a nice post about a nice guy who will be remembered (whether you like it or not) for his efforts on that day. All he is saying we should be thankful and that's it. Maybe if Collingwood fans could unite over one simple comment then maybe, just maybe, we could unite in our quest for a flag. But I think that is too much to ask on this forum.

FFS, a bloke puts up a nice post about a nice guy who will be remembered (whether you like it or not) for his efforts on that day. All he is saying we should be thankful and that's it. Maybe if Collingwood fans could unite over one simple comment then maybe, just maybe, we could unite in our quest for a flag. But I think that is too much to ask on this forum.
You’re right. If we agree that Cox’s marking was what won us the game, and that mentioning Steele Sidebottom’s 41 disposals is “desperate”, then we win the next flag. Simples!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re right. If we agree that Cox’s marking was what won us the game, and that mentioning Steele Sidebottom’s 41 disposals is “desperate”, then we win the next flag. Simples!
Sorry if you disagree but it was the stand out moment in his career. I'm not underestimating any one else's game. But for him, me, the media and most fans it was a stand out moment in time. I think in the future when asked, what will be at the front of peoples minds will be that performance.

Happy to lose him Cox if we landed Cameron or had a few developing KPF... but if he goes... this is our contested marking forward line next year

De Goey*, Mihocek* , Kelly/Cameron

* De Goey wants more midfield minutes
* Mihocek might still take an offer from Freo

We finished 3rd last in the comp for marks inside 50 this year. If we are relying solely on those three then we will finish dead last in that stat next year

So with this in mind, I think if Cox goes then we’d have no other option but to play Moore as a forward and play either of Kelly or Keane in Moore’s place.

P.S losing Cox for 500k but gaining Wright on 500k is a sideways move. Hardly worth the effort and won’t see us take collectively more marks inside 50

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Back