Multiplat Mass Effect 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately that IGN article doesn't mention what happens if you install both discs onto the HDD. Hopefully it's like Forza 3 where there is 2 discs, but it allows you to install both discs and then only needs the first to be into to play.
Alt I guess they would have mentioned it if it was like that.

My favourite is a guy i modelled on Jules Winfield after he chooses a life of peace at the end of Pulp Fiction. Black dude with afro and beard, straight paragon who smooth talks everyone, but aint afraid to pop caps

I like your style Mancey, he sounds like a dude :thumbsu:

I reckon that sort of good guy works better in ME than my by-the-book, goody 2 shoes thing I usually play as. I thought there was a few occasions where, if you're too straight laced, you end up looking like the Council's bitch. You need to have a bit of mongrel, I think.

My Sheperd was all like 'What? You've been SMUGGLING? How could you? And you've been taking PRESCRIPTION DRUGS?' All organic life in the universe is about to be wiped out and she's putting corporate jerks through the 12-step program and shit. I reckon she must have been wearing nappies, the amount of small-time crooks she dobbed on.

Then she was getting all Neil Craig on her squad, chastising them whenever they showed a bit of maverick bravado or flair.

And that's without mentioning the weekly prayor groups she would host with Williams. Mind you it's a wonder God didn't turn her into a pillar of salt with the shit she was pulling with Liara so maybe she wasn't all bad.

I think I'll play ME2 with my first character, who was also a goodie who saved lives wherever possible, but didn't take any shit from politicians or gangsters. She was also a lesbian pervert who liked to have sex with aliens, incidentally.

A real shame that the reader reviews over on IGN have been hijacked by 2 Ps3 owners, who didn't even address the game, just abusing Xbox owners.

Sigh, I wish Thursday would just bloody hurry up and get here

IGN's forums\user reviews are full of idiot fanboys. No point looking at them.

IGN's forums\user reviews are full of idiot fanboys. No point looking at them.

And Gametrailers too. I mean GT gives Uncharted 2 a great score and they still go off their nut complaining. Have to admit i lol'd for months after the MGS4 review came out and had a lower score than Halo 3. That site absolutely exploded from all the PS3 nerd rage.

Hmm, I should really go look at some of the Mass Effect 2 ones.

I like those dumbarses who complain when their favourite game (u2 seems to be the popular comparison at the moment) get's outscored by .1 and they go off accusing IGN of bias, like as if IGN is a ****ing hive mind and isn't in fact made up of numerous individual reviewers with, shock horror, their own views.

Video game forums (not this one, of course:)) and the youtube comments section often makes me feel depressed about the state of humanity...

Video game forums (not this one, of course:)) and the youtube comments section often makes me feel depressed about the state of humanity...

Agreed, youtube comments section, is the worlds uneducated gutter. So many stupid people.

Game forums like IGN are mostly made up of pre-pubescent fan boys, so they may have some hopes of maturing. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Gametrailers too. I mean GT gives Uncharted 2 a great score and they still go off their nut complaining. Have to admit i lol'd for months after the MGS4 review came out and had a lower score than Halo 3. That site absolutely exploded from all the PS3 nerd rage.

Hmm, I should really go look at some of the Mass Effect 2 ones.
I get more pissed off with the fact GT gives away about 40% of the actual story in their videos. OK It's a video review of the game and they have to show some content, but 90% of the time they're giving away major plot points and spoilers. Stupid.:thumbsdown::mad:

I get more pissed off with the fact GT gives away about 40% of the actual story in their videos. OK It's a video review of the game and they have to show some content, but 90% of the time they're giving away major plot points and spoilers. Stupid.:thumbsdown::mad:

Actually, speaking of GT/Reviews/Giving away the story, on Wednesday 10AM AEST, they're having a live stream of the first hour of gameplay for ME2 uncut. And you'll be able to talk to the people as they play it. They'll be doing it more often though and you'll be able to talk to developers too.

The review for ME2 will be kind of odd I reckon, if they do one, because some of the choices they've made might not correspond to yours or mine so the scenes they show could be very different. With the exception of the opening one i guess.

Geoff Keighley: Mass Effect 2 Will Come To PS3, EA Just Can’t Talk About It Yet

PS3 owners have been waiting for a word, any word that would favor the arrival of Mass Effect 2 coming to PS3, however nothing solid has surfaced, only rumors and speculation. Well now it would seem Geoff Keighley has some inside information concerning the game’s arrival on PS3, and how it’s only a matter of time till this happens.

“Now the fact that [Mass Effect 2] is only on Xbox 360, a lot of debate now about whether it makes sense for publishers to make those games exclusive to a platform,” Keighley said, “I think the game will eventually come out for PlayStation 3 but they just can’t talk about it yet.”

http://www.gamesthirst.com/2010/01/...l-come-to-ps3-ea-just-cant-talk-about-it-yet/

Also, check out the boxarts.

Mass Effect: http://www.bioware.com/_commonext/images/me/cover/masseffect_box_cover_01_532x748.jpg
Mass Effect 2: http://www.endsights.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/masseffect2boxart.jpg

Only the original Mass Effect had the "Only on Xbox" logo on it.

Would be good news if ME gets on the PS3. Though bit silly if PS3 only gets ME2 and not ME1.
Hopefully they put both on the one disc.

There was rumours 6 months ago that the trilogy would be coming to the PS3 after the first 2 were released.

I highly doubt we'll get Mass Effect 2 though. Although it's one of the few exclusives I REALLY want. Mass Effect 2 looks like it's going to be an awesome game.

It probably doesn't have the "Only On Xbox 360" stamp because it comes out on PC at the same time. The 360 had ME1 exclusive when it first came out and the PC version wasn't announced yet, so it would make sense for them to do that.

Because it was released exclusively on 360 1st, then later PC

ME2 is released on 360 / PC simultaneously

Just watched the entire first hour on Gametrailers.com and the game is absolutely amazing. I just can't wait to play it for myself. One more day :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Mass Effect 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back