Match Review Panel

Remove this Banner Ad

My gosh, Goodes actually charged - amazing!

He will take it to the tribunal and like Hall will get off.........he deserves a week though

Goodes deserves a week for the incident and a week for hitting a guy while his back is turned. Gutless effort but he seems that type of person.

He has done it before and got away with it- about time they picked it up. It is just stupid play from him and achieves - maybe a week to cool his heals will help

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has done it before and got away with it- about time they picked it up. It is just stupid play from him and achieves - maybe a week to cool his heals will help

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about! I challenge you to name one occasion where it has even been suggested Goodes did something like this?

IMO....It was a stupid act and deserves a week.

Burgoyne can accept a 2 game ban with early plea.

Goodes can accept a 1 game ban with early plea.

Dale Thomas 60 points carried over.

Level 3 Reckless Bullshit Charge, Level 4 Slanderous Mudslinging at Good Players Charge, Level 2 Wasting Everybody's Goddamn Time Charge, and Level 5 Public Stupidity Charge.

With an early plea we might only shoot some of them.

I think Burg was hard done by. I really don't believe he meant to go into the tackle like that, it was unfortunate that Hayes was falling while Burgs was midway into the bump, not much he can do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Match Review Panel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back