Game Day Match Sim vs Hawthorn - Daz can’t be effed making a new one

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruhn was in the centre and in everything, and worked hard getting into d50 and f50. More clearance and contested than link up.
Bowes was more mid than HBF from what I watched, and did a bit of everything.
Bowes looks more polished with foot skills than Bruhn

Bruhn was in the centre and in everything, and worked hard getting into d50 and f50. More clearance and contested than link up.
Bowes was more mid than HBF from what I watched, and did a bit of everything.
Bowes was mainly high half-forward in the first period, then pure mid in the 2nd from what it looked like. Only played 2 periods.

hawks could still win this. 😀😜

Should do what happened in Queensland and pull the plug on the game when they get within a kick, like Essendon did against the Suns earlier tonight.

Okay so I watched the game live last 2 1/2 quarters so I'm only gonna talk about the VFL team. Oscar Riccardi has IT. He played a bit loose, roaming role on the wing, helping up forward, he runs around looking to create impact and he definitely knows what he's doing, when he fills out and can contribute in tight he will play 200 games, probably 250. He will have a better career than Jhye Clark. There's a lot of negatives, I'm going to bite my tongue on individual names because I hate the writing payers off, but I will say that nearly all of those VFL boys have to pulls their socks up, those who have skills need to harden up and those who play hard need to improve their skills. One of these lesser lights however will surprise and break into the team, not sure who exactly but I have my suspicions but it's all up to them.

Tanner bruhn is a lock for round one the way he is tracking. Would have been close to highest possession getter and a bull around contests. Didn’t realize how contested an attacking and defending mid he is. No way he isn’t playing if he keeps this up
I watched some of his games last year when there were rumors of him coming to Geelong later in the season, GWS are going to look reallllllly ****ing dumb having him toil in the forwardline, when their midfield was garbage, and accomplishing nothing.

If he has this form during the preseason into rd1, he will slot in for Joel and make GWS look even more incompetent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay so I watched the game live last 2 1/2 quarters so I'm only gonna talk about the VFL team. Oscar Riccardi has IT. He played a bit loose, roaming role on the wing, helping up forward, he runs around looking to create impact and he definitely knows what he's doing, when he fills out and can contribute in tight he will play 200 games, probably 250. He will have a better career than Jhye Clark. There's a lot of negatives, I'm going to bite my tongue on individual names because I hate the writing payers off, but I will say that nearly all of those VFL boys have to pulls their socks up, those who have skills need to harden up and those who play hard need to improve their skills. One of these lesser lights however will surprise and break into the team, not sure who exactly but I have my suspicions but it's all up to them.
🤦

The gap between our AFL team & our VFL team is pretty wide going by this example. I thought young Ricarrdi & Nevitt seemed to go OK. Besides them, no one gave me much hope at this stage, but it's still early days for many of them (I'm talking about the AFL-listed guys). They have time to develop and improve. You shouldn't be expecting players like Clark to be AFL-ready even if he was a top-10 pick. Give him and the others some time. The VFL-listed guys did their best and played as expected. A few need to hone their skills. The Box Hill Hawks have always been a well-run side.

Tanner bruhn is a lock for round one the way he is tracking. Would have been close to highest possession getter and a bull around contests. Didn’t realize how contested an attacking and defending mid he is. No way he isn’t playing if he keeps this up
But most importantly did he do enough to appease the poster on here who kept demanding answers on "what people see in him"?

Jeez you're writing off Clarke a tad too early

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Match Sim vs Hawthorn - Daz can’t be effed making a new one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back