Matchday Thread: Roos Vs Pies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Very poor form by Harvey on the radio. He blamed the mid aged players and said the senior players did well. Made plenty of excuses for the senior players too and said that if the young-mid aged players didnt improve then the senior players would get together with the coacjh and say they wouldnt play with them.

Wow crazy, I didnt hear that part. Pretty poor form :eek:

Seems like the return of the old "murder handball" of years gone by. Harvey, Rawlings and others have been poor.

Noone expected us to win the game. But I think that we all expected to have a crack.

What are the three most basic things you would teach a under 4 player?...

Man-up, lay a tackle, and shepherd?

I'm disappointed, because I'm not sure if we did any of these things once today.

Well done to Swallow, Adams, Atley and Ziebell for having a crack. I feel sorry for our besieged defence.

I didn't realise the "murder handball" ever left our club?? And shepherding? What is this word? I believe its an old old (wooden ship) method of protecting your team mates - I'm not sure I've seen that since Stevens was playing last.

Not going to win jack shit they are rubbish they stink Scott has to go he reminds me of tim watson good player bad bad coach how many turn overs no flag in the near future too many duds .Hansen ,Thomson , too many to name they are in for a long long year . Pack of Duds

Well piss off then if that's the way you feel. You call the players duds yet they bust their gut for the club and put in more effort than you ever have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Matchday Thread: Roos Vs Pies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back