Opinion Matthew Nicks: Adelaide's Coach (Part 2) - Full Support of the Board

Is Matthew Nicks the right coach for Adelaide?

• Firmly yes (I love what I'm seeing)

• Leaning yes

• Can't decide either way

• Leaning no (but don't sack him yet)

• Firmly no (he should be sacked)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Adam Kelly interview today is deeply disturbing, Matt crouch inclusion he explained it as because he is the upmost professional and his form was good 2 months ago, then Rowe finally asked why spud Murphy is still in the team and he said he is not expected to get a lot of the football he helps to defend the ground - the non statistical role, this club is 100% ****ed, there is no hope; absolutely soul destroying stuff.

I could understand a ‘non statistical role’ if we weren’t bottom 4 and a winning % of 30 something percent over the last 5 years.

Murphy doesn’t play a non statistical role. He doesn’t get statistics because he is shit.

I just think Senior Assistant is his level

Thats not a bad thing to achieve in life but he will never hold the reins of a Premiership side
Exactly!

He is OK when someone else is leading the way.

Problem is we have a bunch of followers.

The Adam Kelly interview today is deeply disturbing, Matt crouch inclusion he explained it as because he is the upmost professional and his form was good 2 months ago, then Rowe finally asked why spud Murphy is still in the team and he said he is not expected to get a lot of the football he helps to defend the ground - the non statistical role, this club is 100% ****ed, there is no hope; absolutely soul destroying stuff.
Murphy's not helping defend the ground when his opponent is collecting possessions at will and creating run and attack from half back

I could understand a ‘non statistical role’ if we weren’t bottom 4 and a winning % of 30 something percent over the last 5 years.

Murphy doesn’t play a non statistical role. He doesn’t get statistics because he is shit.
But strangely if you are after a player to play a non-statistical role, Murphy is possibly the best option 🤣
If we put a kid in there he might start getting possessions, laying tackles and kicking goals and other stuff.

Murphy's not helping defend the ground when his opponent is collecting possessions at will and creating run and attack from half back
His opponent Impey was close to BOG last week as he ran amok.

He offers the side hardly any offence & little defensive pressure.

His opponent Impey was close to BOG last week as he ran amok.

He offers the side hardly any offence & little defensive pressure.
It's incredible how often this year we get burnt on the rebound out of HBF and Murphy is meant to be doing a defensive job up there.
Impey tore us to shreds last week.

It's incredible how often this year we get burnt on the rebound out of HBF and Murphy is meant to be doing a defensive job up there.
Impey tore us to shreds last week.
Murph is pretty comfortable with his role

Which is getting us Pick 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He only got the job because we were desperate for a nice guy after all the camp stuff.

His playbook is straight from an inspirational quotes book you buy from Dymocks.

He's not a nice guy. The way that he has treated Curtin is despicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back