Game Day Undefeated Chad Longmire & Sydney vs Winless Cuck Nicks & Adelaide - Round 14 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

On the brightside Grundy and Heeney have really helped my supercoach team this week. I'm heading for a blinder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair we do draft them, we just then play them on the HFF, and okay our defence is lacking so let’s put our best medium defender into the midfield.

I dont mind the experiment with Max, but surely there are other players who you’d give a midfield opportunity too first, especially when our defence is under the pump.
I like him in there. It's a tough role and he looks good enough. But it's more decision making on the fly by Nicks.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Grundy 48 HO's 9 clearances

Strachan 16 HO's 2 clearances

Did Strachan even win a hit out in the last quarter
Terrible times. Could play Murray as a second ruck at least, so Strachan has less tog. We must trade someone in

Difference is that Craigy made finals five years in a row. Nicks has been rebuilding for five years and has nothing to show for it.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Also Nicks "rebuild" has proven to be a complete dud, club has gone backwards. He also always used to go on about how close we are to see his game plan work, and that they were only slightly off from where they needed to be. Which now makes him look like a complete idiot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back