Opinion Matthew Nicks: Adelaide's Coach (Part 2) - Full Support of the Board

Is Matthew Nicks the right coach for Adelaide?

• Firmly yes (I love what I'm seeing)

• Leaning yes

• Can't decide either way

• Leaning no (but don't sack him yet)

• Firmly no (he should be sacked)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok who is going to take one for the team and tell us what he says about Curtin?
“We’d normally put the sub in at three quarter time, but we didn’t want to lose the momentum going in to the fourth.”

Just fck him off please. I've never felt so lost as a supporter than with this useless idiot in charge. I so much want the boys to do well and win. But I know it's like they're playing with a ball and chain around their ankle. And even though I love seeing the win for the players and club in general, I'm torn as it means more chance that this pathetic idiot stays as coach.
Just. Fck. Off.

Watched the presser. So he says normally they would have brought on the sub at 3 qtr time but thought we had the momentum and didn’t want to upset that. lol seriously.
Another winning call

I wonder why I bother watching the after the game press sessions with all the BS...

But in this we get the gem about how the sub worked out: so they were planning on activating Curtin before or at three quarter time, but we had a run on and they didn't want to disturb anything... when Geelong got on top after three quarter time, they were frozen like a rabbit in the spotlight.

That's pretty much a blunt admission that these idiots have no feel for the game and cannot coach. End of story.

Sack these clowns now!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just fck him off please. I've never felt so lost as a supporter than with this useless idiot in charge. I so much want the boys to do well and win. But I know it's like they're playing with a ball and chain around their ankle. And even though I love seeing the win for the players and club in general, I'm torn as it means more chance that this pathetic idiot stays as coach.
Just. Fck. Off.
Because of the two year extension we are in-more trouble than just Nicks

So he planned on us being shit, losing badly so he could safely play Curtin and it wouldn’t matter.

What a ****ing idiot.

Just walk Dan.
Murphy's 9 whole match disposals were momentum building I guess. Ridiculous statement excuse by Nick's and a brush off.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back