Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Jul 22, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wildcats Warriors Glory Pelicans
The only player above 410k on my team decides to have his worst fantasy season ever, what to do with him? Get him out for Reiwoldt now or ride the bad form out? Has only scored above 80 once in 4 rounds and is a real issue.

Your thoughts, plz.

The only player above 410k on my team decides to have his worst fantasy season ever, what to do with him? Get him out for Reiwoldt now or ride the bad form out? Has only scored above 80 once in 4 rounds and is a real issue.

Your thoughts, plz.

He is killing me!

I get him expecting him to be a premium and now all he is, is a freaking liability to my team. I don't know about trading him now, i would rather upgrade my other players first but if this continues he will be out soon, probably for Brown or someone.

LIFT PAV U DUD!

Your thoughts, plz.

im having the same situation with hodge as are most people and im just gonna ride it out.... i sugest u do the same because pav is a proven champion player and im sure hell bounce back soon

• Banned
i'll be saying hello to luke hodge in about 3 weeks

Do you need Hodge?

Back locks are

Goddard
Chornes
Lockyer
Burgoyne
Mackie
Fisher/Gilbert

I guess you could put Hodge in there at 7 but I would look at playing a rookie there and upgrading other spots first.

Hodge's Price after Round 4: ~ 375K
Houlihan's Price after Round 4: ~ 280K
Cash in Hand: 60K

Hodge will probably fall another 20K next week, with Houlihan probably not moving much. 95K diff atm. Need the gap to shorten by 35K over either the next week or 2. Interesting... :p

Do you need Hodge?

Back locks are

Goddard
Chornes
Lockyer
Burgoyne
Mackie
Fisher/Gilbert

I guess you could put Hodge in there at 7 but I would look at playing a rookie there and upgrading other spots first.

Who knows how long Hodge is going to stay down for? In a few weeks I think he will be the cheapest he will get to for the season. Also coincides with Geary peaking for my team (about this time, anyway) so a straight swap looks very possible.

Do you need Hodge?

Back locks are

Goddard
Chornes
Lockyer
Burgoyne
Mackie
Fisher/Gilbert

looking at the scores - i'll probably do hill to hodge in 2 weeks

im having the same situation with hodge as are most people and im just gonna ride it out.... i sugest u do the same because pav is a proven champion player and im sure hell bounce back soon

I have Hodge and Pavlich.
oh and add ROK to that

Is Fisher really a lock? I have him and he is hurting me the most.

Fisher is definitely a lock - The Saints have just been flogging opponents so easily that he hasnt had as much work as usual. Their draw get's tougher from here so expect his scores to reflect that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i've got fisher hodge and pavlich as well and i'm very very underwhelmed by their scores. i think for pavlich he may be a great player but his team is by far the worst in the competition. i'm going to take a very hard look at things this week although travis tuck missing out yesterday was very annoying as well

Mackie has been underperforming as well .

I have fisher and pav also , but think they are proven scorers and will come good . Guess its hard for Pav when his whole team around him sucks

the problem freo has is there aren't enough quality players in the team to back pav up. i watched the game last night and freo's disposal was horrid i've never seen worse. knew i should have gone with richo instead of pav

Everyone without Pav will be looking to trade him in. Why? Because he is a proven premium forward.

Unfortunate as it is for those of us who have him, we must stay strong and wait for him to get over his patch of bad form (and for Harvey to play him permanently in the forward line :mad:)
I'm not sure he's that high a priority with the way they're playing and the limited supply he's receiving.

I have a feeling there are some deeper issues at Fremantle and the players have lost faith in the coaching group. Can you really blame them?

Anyone with Pavlich, Sandilands, Hasleby, Mundy or Hill are feeling the scourge that is "The Frockers".

ill be looking to bring in Pavlich and Didak in round 6 or 7 for Skipworth + Ziebell.
Rick > Rookie
Skipworth > Pavlich
Ziebell > Didak

Pavlich will def pick up just bare with him ........ ala brent harvey with my side =( Everyone has at least one underperforming premium.

Back locks are

Goddard
Chornes
Lockyer
Burgoyne
Mackie
Fisher/Gilbert

This is a very simplistic statement IMO that ignores proven premiums such as Bowden, Hodge, Carrazzo, Embley and Enright in favour of Gilbert, Burgoyne and Mackie. I think your "back locks" are likely to look very different in round 22 than they do mid-way through round 4.

I'm also not sure that any one player should be defined as a "lock" in the back line, as there are enough premiums to choose from that it really depends on the mix of players in all positions.

I have harvey, pav and fisher. Cuts me deep missing out on a few of the more juicy upgrade targets while loosing so many ppw in comparisson to other players around the same value.

Hopefully didak and hodge keep up the poor form for a few more weeks

take in mind that hawks play sydney twice within the 1st 12 rounds, round 13 could be a pefect time to grab him hoping he gets 2-3 low scorees. or could try jumping on early for hill/pentrenko/rookie

I hope everyone trades Pav out. The more people who trade him out, the more chance that he'll have a massive game (judging by the fact it happened to me about 10 times last year). Personally I'm keeping him. I picked him as a keeper and until he gets injured that's what he is. Even if he only averages something crap like 85 from here onwards, then I made a mistake picking him at the start but my team wouldn't benefit enough from trading him to make it worth it. I'm budgeting 5 trades for LTI's, so if I was to trade out Pavlich I'd end up keeping Hasleby or Higgins for the year, which would you guys prefer in your team come the finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Pavlich

Remove this Banner Ad

Back