Maybe a stupid question but what time's the game today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Eggzoi

Club Legend
Sep 2, 2004
Radelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sam Hill, Nathan Rennie
Was planning on doing some radio listening but can't find the time anywhere and would rather kick myself in the eye than listen to 5aa all day waiting for it.

Tuned into 5aa just a few mins ago online but now its off the air due to afl licensing blah blah bs. Well how the ******** am I supposed to listen to the stream when I cant find any links to the radio stream on the official afl website, the port one on the match day flash crap says no radio station is available at the moment and I cant find any links to radio stations on the site.

Someone wouldn't have the direct links to the afl radio stations?

okay, i have a feeling they are currently broadcasting the proper NAB cup match this arvo right now (although i dont have a normal radio next to me), so im assuming that they will start it at 3.30

if not...then i guess ill have to get the real radio crankin.

Yeh but my mobile only has fm radio and my hifi needs an attenaa that i don't have to listen to am stations. So I would need to sit in my car in the garage to listen to the game. :eek: Was hoping to watch the v8's and listen to the game at the same time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

starting now, sellar, tippett, shirley, douglas, mcintyre, archard, burton, tippett, vince (all i can remember) starting on the bench.

nup, we're playing the full 28, no changes.

demon have the wind and most of the play 5 mins in.

1 point to nothing melbournes way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe a stupid question but what time's the game today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back