Maybe a stupid question but what time's the game today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing how most clubs supporters overrate their young talent ( including us )yet we have a possible star in Chris Knights and all some AFC supporters want to do is dwell on his negatives.

Going to be a very good player.

thanks for the scores lads, great win.. only a trial but Melbourne aren't a bad side and we won comprehensively

for the record i've always liked Knights, absolute ball magnet, as soon as he improves his disposal/decision making he will be an absolute star, hes already a very fine young player

Knights is a promising player but he played just as well last pre-season and did next to nothing in the real season. Hopefully he has improved tho.

Knights is a promising player but he played just as well last pre-season and did next to nothing in the real season. Hopefully he has improved tho.
Knights, who had played two games in his first season, spent long periods on the bench as part of Adelaide’s midfield rotation. Interestingly, however, when on the ground he averaged more possessions per minute than any other player in the AFL.

http://afc.com.au/default.asp?pg=players&spg=playerprofile&personid=352384

;)

all the best for the season.

I wouldn't say that was too damning a statement. If other teams lost their best 2 forwards they'd struggle. Imagine Sydney making the Grand Final without Hall and O'Loughlin?

Adelaide are one of the few teams with lots of good forwards with no real standouts.

I wouldn't say that was too damning a statement. If other teams lost their best 2 forwards they'd struggle. Imagine Sydney making the Grand Final without Hall and O'Loughlin?

Adelaide are one of the few teams with lots of good forwards with no real standouts.

He played in the Grand Final? :confused: :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, we were missing Roo and Hentschel, our highest two goal kickers last year from the prelim final team. :(

I wouldnt read too much into this for Melbourne. They'll win enough games at the G to be a factor.

I always hated McDermott, but today he took the hatred to another level.

Basically writing off the Dees in a practice match when half their team was out? He said, “I think the Dees are in for a long year unfortunately”. :rolleyes: I honestly don’t take any notice of anything the man says; he is just a complete and utter tool. And I think the only Demon players he knew were Bruce and Green; he mentioned their names about a million times.

Anyway good to hear a few of the young guys played well today. Griffin continues his great form and there’s no doubt he’ll be out there in Round 1. Knights has also been impressive and should make the 22 against the Bombers, I just hope he receives decent game time. And also pleasing was the form of Reilly and Thompson who were both well down last week. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe a stupid question but what time's the game today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back