Media alert #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part of the Rocky interview was Robbo smashing his leg on the desk right at the start and trying to act like he wasn't in pain.

Would upload it on the strength of that alone if I had the ability to get video off my Foxtel IQ.

Quote of the year so far from rocky on 360!
"Where we're at it's sort of like I suppose trying to grow grass. We're just sort of laying the soil at the moment and then we've got to put the seed in and then we start to hopefully blossom and we can get a lush grass in the future"

Quote of the year so far from rocky on 360!
"Where we're at it's sort of like I suppose trying to grow grass. We're just sort of laying the soil at the moment and then we've got to put the seed in and then we start to hopefully blossom and we can get a lush grass in the future"

But I don't want soil! I want some patchy brown grass now!

The gardener is tanking with all this seed and soil business.

But I don't want soil! I want some patchy brown grass now!

The gardener is tanking with all this seed and soil business.

Lots of other teams have had lovely grass for many years without going back to the soil stage. Unfortunately we've been back at soil every 3 or so years since the premierships because we are either getting rubbish seeds or can't afford the decent fertilisers other clubs have to help the grass grow. Lets just hope the seeds we picked up at the end of last year don't grow into spuds or decide they'd rather turn into beautiful, thick grass back in the state where they were raised by their mummy and daddy grass.

I could go on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every curator / gardener be it pro or amateur knows that if your soil is no good, then it doesn't matter what you do to it it will still be shit. Rocky is obviously a turfy at heart, he knows that you have to get the soil right first. I'm not sure that we have it right yet. Sure we have the seeds and we can do all the rest but to me the soil still isn't of the desired quality.

Visited a friend at a drug rehabilitation clinic in Melbourne...I thought it was really good they had motivational signs along the main drive......

"Keep of the grass."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back