Media alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2015-10-21%2010.48.15_zpsjphpxumd.jpg

How nice was it to read on afl.com about the Bastinac deal, but also the Aish deal.

Brisbane are standing firm and will trade him if the price is right, otherwise no....

I couldn't care less if it was Collingwood or Richmond / Bulldogs ( both of whom I quite like), I just like the stance of "Aish is worth 'x' amount", it is a good stance to take.

Good evening everyone,
After such a full on day it was actually pleasing that our CEO was on SEN drive home discussing us and other topics re draft
Interesting points:
- Carlisle situation - (st kilda) or other clubs don't know if he's on his last strike. Clubs in dark about players over hanging strikes before drafting them.
- swan revealed how they had done their due diligence on the late possibility( Bastinac ) was coming. Apparently the lamberts have some family connection and also talked to scotty.
- schwabby described the academy points system like purchasing a can of coke with 5c pieces. " doesn't look much but u get something good at the end of it"
- took the same stance on (aish) change as lethal recently mentioned. Adding a contracted player with 100+ games experience changed things.
- prepared for the future with the 2016 2nd + 3rd rounders
- overall he presented a positive outcome and happy with all areas.

Ps totally different but straight after trade deadline Pickering was also on sen. Gloated a little but Made 2 interesting points -he reckons hipwood to go at 8-9 and keays 14-15.
( can anyone advise if points have been collected for this scenario ?)

Plus he talked about our academy player( can't remember his name) not next year , the year after could go no1.( I think he's got his eyes on him to be his agent)

Hope that this is of interest to anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good evening everyone,
After such a full on day it was actually pleasing that our CEO was on SEN drive home discussing us and other topics re draft
Interesting points:
- Carlisle situation - (st kilda) or other clubs don't know if he's on his last strike. Clubs in dark about players over hanging strikes before drafting them.
- swan revealed how they had done their due diligence on the late possibility( Bastinac ) was coming. Apparently the lamberts have some family connection and also talked to scotty.
- schwabby described the academy points system like purchasing a can of coke with 5c pieces. " doesn't look much but u get something good at the end of it"
- took the same stance on (aish) change as lethal recently mentioned. Adding a contracted player with 100+ games experience changed things.
- prepared for the future with the 2016 2nd + 3rd rounders
- overall he presented a positive outcome and happy with all areas.

Ps totally different but straight after trade deadline Pickering was also on sen. Gloated a little but Made 2 interesting points -he reckons hipwood to go at 8-9 and keays 14-15.
( can anyone advise if points have been collected for this scenario ?)

Plus he talked about our academy player( can't remember his name) not next year , the year after could go no1.( I think he's got his eyes on him to be his agent)

Who the hell is the '17 academy prospect?

Jack Rolls? Or is he in the same crop as Allison?

Really? C'mon,, surely you dont' think Pickers is any different from any other manager. You think if Aish had a different manager the outcome would've been different?

You are right. They are all snakes but Pickering will probably hold a grudge with us and **** us over.

You are right. They are all snakes but Pickering will probably hold a grudge with us and **** us over.
Bastinac is managed by Pickering and he got him to the Lions, I wouldn't take what Pickers does personally.

He is a snake, but he is a clever snake for himself & his clients - doesn't have any ill feelings to clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back