Media alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastinac is managed by Pickering and he got him to the Lions, I wouldn't take what Pickers does personally.

He is a snake, but he is a clever snake for himself & his clients - doesn't have any ill feelings to clubs.

I wonder if Pickers is extra smug given Connors couldn't get McCarthy to GWS.

Pickering interview here:

It's interesting that he hasn't slammed the Matthews/Lions stance at any time during the trade period (even before the trade was done) and has actually said he understands it.

Swann here:

allison and rolls next year. connor ballenden key position forward touted potential number 1 2017:):D

I think Ballenden's pretty handy and a good size, but I've never heard anyone speak of him as being in the Allison class as a prospect before.

Let's see if he makes the Qld 18's as an under ager first before getting too carried away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Ballenden's pretty handy and a good size, but I've never heard anyone speak of him as being in the Allison class as a prospect before.

Let's see if he makes the Qld 18's as an under ager first before getting too carried away.

That's a fair note of caution - although Brett Anderson is usually pretty spot on. As I haven't seen him play, has he actually done anything to deserve the (minimal thus far) hype?

Is there a link for the academy players? I was trying to find info about Jack Rolls this evening & found it tough let alone for a 2017 player.
Jack Rolls is an outside/half-back type. Good user of the ball and while not particularly fast, he moves nicely. From my understanding looks to be a second round prospect next year while Allison is in the frame for round one.

That's a fair note of caution - although Brett Anderson is usually pretty spot on. As I haven't seen him play, has he actually done anything to deserve the (minimal thus far) hype?

Ballenden made the All Australian 15's last year, and I think he got the Best Player award in Div 2 of the National 16's this year, so he's been doing very well so far.

But, there's always a big jump after 16's, so next year (presumably in the Qld 18's) will be the first real litmus test for him.

Very handy fast bowler as well for Terrace.

Ballenden made the All Australian 15's last year, and I think he got the Best Player award in Div 2 of the National 16's this year, so he's been doing very well so far.

But, there's always a big jump after 16's, so next year (presumably in the Qld 18's) will be the first real litmus test for him.

Very handy fast bowler as well for Terrace.

Terrace boy ! May God have mercy on us all.

Pickering interview here:

It's interesting that he hasn't slammed the Matthews/Lions stance at any time during the trade period (even before the trade was done) and has actually said he understands it.

Swann here:
Interesting, in the Swann interview, he said the Lions had spoken to Josh Walker a couple of times during the year.
I don't see the difference between that and the Blues talking to Aish. Seems all clubs contact opposition players throughout the season, and are ok with it.

Has anyone here heard the news story about two lions players a beer bottle and the rape of some guy??

Has anyone here heard the news story about two lions players a beer bottle and the rape of some guy??

Given you're claiming it's a news story, you better be able to provide a link or pointer to the news organization in question that's running with this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back