Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

NFR just watching the press conference on the guy who ran amok in a car in Melbourne's CBD last night and a journo seems to be trying to blame Dan Andrews for not having sufficient infrastructure in place to prevent a driver from running into people at a tram stop.
Imagine what the city looks like if everything had to be designed to prevent vehicular manslaughter.

Melbourne sorta looks like that anyway i guess

Us using Oppenheimer?

Or the war?
dfWGP3E.gif

David Penberthy tackling the big issues. I believe I was slightly inconvenienced, so the world is going to Hell in a handbasket.

David Penberthy tackling the big issues. I believe I was slightly inconvenienced, so the world is going to Hell in a handbasket.

He's probably right given the Camry Crows supporters demographic. This issue has probably taken over from the Footy Express buses as the biggest issue in the world today in their minds. These are probably people that will queue for ten minutes at an attended checkout rather than go straight through a self-service check out at the supermarket.

It does take longer, but on the upside all the youngsters are just robbing them 😂.

KG and some others were taking shots at Port supporters due to the slow ticket sales during the week, basically questioning people for not going as supporters. I'd rather count myself among a supporter base that wants to reward hard work, smarts and dedication and votes against systematic mediocrity with their hard earned dollar than among the supporter group who defiled their own clubs guernsey and sold a piece of whatever footy soul they have by going to a game for two teams they don't claim follow and barrack for another team simply to spite the other and wear another guernsey (sometimes over their own clubs') and wave another clubs flag. What a soulless enterprise. Who'd count themselves among those with such absence of character?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KG and some others were taking shots at Port supporters due to the slow ticket sales during the week, basically questioning people for not going as supporters. I'd rather count myself among a supporter base that wants to reward hard work, smarts and dedication and votes against systematic mediocrity with their hard earned dollar than among the supporter group who defiled their own clubs guernsey and sold a piece of whatever footy soul they have by going to a game for two teams they don't claim follow and barrack for another team simply to spite the other and wear another guernsey (sometimes over their own clubs') and wave another clubs flag. What a soulless enterprise. Who'd count themselves among those with such absence of character?

Every time someone mentions Ken Cunningham in this thread it kind of pulls me up for a second or two as it dawns on me he isn't actually dead yet.

Every time someone mentions Ken Cunningham in this thread it kind of pulls me up for a second or two as it dawns on me he isn't actually dead yet.
Taking your time getting around to him.

And .... here it is

But a grand opportunity was created by having 17 wins in the longest home-and-away campaign of all time. Opportunity missed ... but not wasted if it delivers a blueprint to future success with a squad that is still building its age, experience and talent profile.

And .... here it is

But a grand opportunity was created by having 17 wins in the longest home-and-away campaign of all time. Opportunity missed ... but not wasted if it delivers a blueprint to future success with a squad that is still building its age, experience and talent profile.

lies-lying.gif

And .... here it is

He probably copy pasted this article from 2020 and 2021

Towards the end of David King's segment on Whateley's program today, Whateley opined that we'd got it wrong by setting an August deadline for Hinkley's contract.

I don't recall Whateley offering any analysis so insightful at the time or in the lead up to Hinkley's extension. He was much too busy beating his sunken chest on 360, proclaiming that extending Ken was the mhorally rhoight thing to do.

What a facile, disingenuous ghoul.

And .... here it is

We are broken. Club can only be saved by club greats who are disenchanted with the current regime. They must start speaking out to help the cause otherwise its left to the members to cancel memberships which serves no good to anyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back