Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf is with Dean Brogan even backing the re-signing?

Why are so many ex-players in support of this regime and so little against?

Bemusing

Clicked to see who was doing the criticising, saw it was a Crows fan, closed article immediately.
Crows fans actually think that people leaving with a couple of minutes remaining when a sealer is kicked is the same as them pouring out at 3/4 time.

Or the most hilarious one when, when they with 2 goals against the Dees with 5 minutes to go.

JHF goes down because he's raked across the eyes and he's the bad guy? **** off. (To be reasonable Eddie did say that getting treatment for a poke in the eye was ok)

JHF goes down because he's raked across the eyes and he's the bad guy? * off. (To be reasonable Eddie did say that getting treatment for a poke in the eye was ok)

I've dropped twitter, too many ads and other rubbish, can you tell us what that was all about thanks.

I've dropped twitter, too many ads and other rubbish, can you tell us what that was all about thanks.

There is a growing trend in football for players to put mayo on an injury to slow the game down. Then they used JHF as an example, even though he was legitimately raked across the eyes and required attention from the trainers, and it happened in the opening moments of the match so there was nothing to slow down from.

Just the continuing vilification of JHF for leaving the Kangaroos. How dare he?

Maybe they should be asking the question about how 4 umpires missed the contact?

JHF goes down because he's raked across the eyes and he's the bad guy? * off. (To be reasonable Eddie did say that getting treatment for a poke in the eye was ok)

McGuire? Scumbag
Why didn't he bring it up when his player put on the mayo to get Rioli suspended? Hypocritical campaigner

There is a growing trend in football for players to put mayo on an injury to slow the game down. Then they used JHF as an example, even though he was legitimately raked across the eyes and required attention from the trainers, and it happened in the opening moments of the match so there was nothing to slow down from.

Just the continuing vilification of JHF for leaving the Kangaroos. How dare he?

Maybe they should be asking the question about how 4 umpires missed the contact?
Thanks for the info. I remember Timmy G and Warren were surprised (not surprised) about that during the commentary.

that is disgusting. as an aside, i personally thought you had to award a free kick in such a scenario where play is stopped because a player is injured? i thought it was weird how play just started up again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried listening to AA, but just missed Tredders and now all I get is cRowie going on about crows this and crows that and reading out faxes (I'm sure that's the limit of their technology) from crows saddos who now barrack for GWS.

It's annoying how Rowey keeps saying "You will need to talk to Port Adelaide about that" when Graham Cornes brought up how the club has blackballed him

And .... here it is

But a grand opportunity was created by having 17 wins in the longest home-and-away campaign of all time. Opportunity missed ... but not wasted if it delivers a blueprint to future success with a squad that is still building its age, experience and talent profile.

Reflect, Restock, React.

Then Resign.

Timmy says enough, it's pretty clear what he thinks.
I think its what he doesnt say that makes it obvious anyway, really. He isnt backing them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back