No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

We have quietened down though, i guess that what success does as you get fulfillment and the vocal cords get a rest. I predict in the second half of the year the tiger fan will clear their throats, just pacing ourselves is all.
he is comparing collingwood now to when he was at Richmond though

bloke is off his nut as he was at the 2017 prelim

he is comparing collingwood now to when he was at Richmond though

bloke is off his nut as he was at the 2017 prelim
Was he though? Wasn't he locked in his dungeon preparing for the VFL GF the next day? No wonder we lost if he was at the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have quietened down though, i guess that what success does as you get fulfillment and the vocal cords get a rest. I predict in the second half of the year the tiger fan will clear their throats, just pacing ourselves is all.
Of course,after winning three flags the hunger will go down a bit when you have been to the top of the mountain without any umpire help.

Pretty average story if you ask me, didn't realise Mcrae was so immature.

I'm also pretty sure it was Richmond supporters that have a record for being the loudest at an AFL game near an AC/DC concert level from our 2017 Prelim final.

I'm going to be controversial here too and say I don't think Collingwood will win this year's Grand Final, it's not in their DNA. They might lose it though. :cool:

1679881999794.png

Last edited:
“There's always cameras here. There's always a story that's trying to be created. It didn't happen at Richmond. It didn't happen at Hawthorn,” he said

Maybe that's something to do with the behaviour of your playing list and running of the club? Where as Richmond has a vastly superior operation and doesn't have a controversy every two weeks

“There's always cameras here. There's always a story that's trying to be created. It didn't happen at Richmond. It didn't happen at Hawthorn,” he said

Maybe that's something to do with the behaviour of your playing list and running of the club? Where as Richmond has a vastly superior operation and doesn't have a controversy every two weeks
mcrae trying to create an us against them mentality

scared campaigner

its good to be the king !

We haven't had a final at the MCG since the 2019 GF so I'm sure we're all craving being back there in September.

Lol, there's always cameras here, he says. Last two Presidents media moguls so cameras just happen to be there all the time somehow. Jeez, explain that Craig McCrazy.

Lol, there's always cameras here, he says. Last two Presidents media moguls so cameras just happen to be there all the time somehow. Jeez, explain that Craig McCrazy.
craig mcchicken

We need to return to full campaigner mode.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back