No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Harlett_salt.jpg

Got his wish the next week

95d3da22c633542a92b696203ea564e2

Cats fan on their board

View attachment 1638082

Talking about something he knows nothing about, let's forget that Marlion did his time, acknowledged his mistakes and is trying to make a better life for himself. Let's just ship them all off to an island and forget about them.
court system and gaol needs a shocking rule change

My favourite thing about this is from a technical perspective. How on ****ing earth do you fall all over the ground trying to take an uncontested chest mark with no campaigner anywhere near you? I mean that is basically impossible to do, even allowing for the fact Premiership Cups can be notoriously tough to read when coming at you out of the night sky. :)

Cats fan on their board

View attachment 1638082

Talking about something he knows nothing about, let's forget that Marlion did his time, acknowledged his mistakes and is trying to make a better life for himself. Let's just ship them all off to an island and forget about them.
Gaz Snr is 1 they forget about...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah don’t think Marlion murdered a bloke as far as I recall. Gaz snr on the other hand is a little more murky
chimp has murdered about 14 campaigners going off the way oppos melt when he belts campaigners and it goes to the mro

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back