No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

“There's always cameras here. There's always a story that's trying to be created. It didn't happen at Richmond. It didn't happen at Hawthorn,” he said

Maybe that's something to do with the behaviour of your playing list and running of the club? Where as Richmond has a vastly superior operation and doesn't have a controversy every two weeks
Does he mean like when we were in the hub in 2020? Players couldn’t even finger pop each others assholes without it being front page news.

Does he mean like when we were in the hub in 2020? Players couldn’t even finger pop each others assholes without it being front page news.
all I know is when mcrae is sacked from colonwood, he wont be welcome at punt rd again

ran his mouth too much. u never hear dimma speaking like this in the media. campaigner keeps it behind closed doors

They obviously don't realise that since 2010, Richmond are the most penalised side suspension wise in the comp? But we are a protected species, apparently.

Racist bogan grub deserved it.
also we have been 18th on the Free kick differential for each of the last few yrs....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
FMD there are some dumb campaigners out there. The two incidents couldn't be more different. Cotch going the ball, McAdam going the man.
I love that footage. Remember how he and Rioli kept us in the game till 3/4 time. He was a beast…

And it was Astbury that actually concussed poor Dylan Shiel later in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back