No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Marlion Pickett actually won twice as many VFL and AFL Grand Finals in his first 8 weeks as a Richmond player than the Collingwood senior team has won in 64 years. We must remember, the Pies did not win the 2010 Grand Final, they drew it.

giphy.gif

Whately came out during the week flabbergasted that Shai Bolton wasn’t slapped with a 2-week ban for what was a little tap and then a shove to the ground. From memory the same penalty as Pickett received.

Rewind to middle of last year when Tom Stewart went past the ball and knocked Prestia into next week …. Stewart for 4-weeks and I don’t recall a single little bit of criticism of that mild penalty.

I generally don’t mind Whately but his Geelong bias and Richmond hatred seems to get worse as Richmond become less and less of a threat, which is weird. It’s like he is being strangely emboldened to again bully the Tigers now he knows we probably won’t be getting off the canvas as we did in the 2019 PF and the 2020 GF to cost his Cats 2 x flags.

The poor guy, along with all other Catters has some serious and long-lasting Tiger scars that clearly still burn, burn, burn.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Whately came out during the week flabbergasted that Shai Bolton wasn’t slapped with a 2-week ban for what was a little tap and then a shove to the ground. From memory the same penalty as Pickett received.

Rewind to middle of last year when Tom Stewart went past the ball and knocked Prestia into next week …. Stewart for 4-weeks and I don’t recall a single little bit of criticism of that mild penalty.

I generally don’t mind Whately but his Geelong bias and Richmond hatred seems to get worse as Richmond become less and less of a threat, which is weird. It’s like he is being strangely emboldened to again bully the Tigers now he knows we probably won’t be getting off the canvas as we did in the 2019 PF and the 2020 GF to cost his Cats 2 x flags.

The poor guy, along with all other Catters has some serious and long-lasting Tiger scars that clearly still burn, burn, burn.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I just hate the sly, two faced prick.

Jim Henson Netflix GIF by The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just know he beats off to pics of Chris Scott…. It’s all over his face …. And Scott’s for that matter 😂😂😂

You may well be onto something...Gerard's whole act does seem to have gone way further off the rails, to the point of him having absolutely no shame, coinciding rather precisely with the moment Chris grew that beard...

Wankley.png Silver Fox Scott.png

"A poor attempt at humour"...

...I think he means "No attempt at humour but I got caught out".

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back