No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats fans saying that the 58k attendance tonight shows we need to play at Kitty Litter Park, and then backed it up by saying that it's because they can pack it out down there.

Of course they can. It's easier for a club with 70K members, with MOST of them LOCAL to pack out a boutique stadium of 35,000, than it is for a club with 100K + supporters with a large NATIONAL membership base to pack out a 100K stadium.

Such a false equivalency from them. Education not a strong suit down this way.
Even more so when they can never fill the joint. Seriously when was the last time a game there was a sellout?

we gotta roll the druggos next week. Do that and we are a bees dick off top 8 with winnable games coming after. Cue the “soft draw” commentary to follow ;)
They have dropped off #SmashySmashy
P.S if we are serious we could be 7-5-1 at the bye & this thread is going to explode...
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

View attachment 1687125

His hands aren’t even touching the blokes jumper 🤪
Looks, it's probably a free kick against Dusty - if it were the other way around we'd be pretty unanimous about that.

But it's the irony that up the other end of the ground Hawkins has forged a career on similar actions that really highlights a mention.

Looks, it's probably a free kick against Dusty - if it were the other way around we'd be pretty unanimous about that.

But it's the irony that up the other end of the ground Hawkins has forged a career on similar actions that really highlights a mention.

To me it’s 50/50. In all honesty I reckon the Cats player milking it went against him. I will say the free against Stewart on Mansell was not there. That one you’d rightfully blow up at

The scats defender also took a huge dive when he felt contact, probably swayed the ump not to pay it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umps are onto that thing cats players like doing, Jumping in the air while awkwardly leaning forward and flail your arms.

Looks a very unnatural movement, the reaction to being "pushed" looks delayed and therefore easy to spot that Mayo has been added.

I think it's the back arch that gives them away.

Free kick was totally there I think but staging annoys the umps.

Delicious

In absolute tears of laughter watching this.
Dusty actually places his hands on O’ Conners deltoid and who then proceeds to do a Stagerfield impersonation. Reaction of Tuohy and Duncan is priceless. Media salt is bloody hilarious…

IMG_0605.jpeg

Last edited:
“Then it got to 2021 and we found a way to beat Richmond. There's a way you can't play them in our view, we found a way and then we beat them a couple of times that year and ticked that box.”
16 Mar 2023

This was Chris Scott in the lead up to round 1 this year.
Wonder why the media didn’t reference this quote at his presser on Friday night?

Delicious

I love how most of the commentators are laughing after the Mark.

It was a push in the back for sure, but the cats player definitely played it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back