MEGA THREAD***** Hawthorn vs Collingwood + umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hawthorn vs Collingwood + umpires

The one to Puopolo was very stiff, and probably shouldn't have been called, but there is no way that was a free to Hodge. Reid hit him in the upper arm and Hodge flopped.

That was one correct.

Geelong are the premiers. Shaun Ryan will GUARANTEE it. He hates Hawthorn, hates St Kilda and is a Geelong supporter. This week he was for Collingwood, but next week those disgusting undeserving maggots will see what it's like to be ****ed by the umpires.

Congrats Geelong.

if they didn't try and over umpire the game and pick every little thing as a free kick it would be a better game and be consistant.

But shit the ammount of high contact that should have gone against collingwood in hawthorn's forward line and that holding the ball in the back pocket in the last few minutes. bugger me!

Re: That was not holding the ball!

so frustrating when the idiots let so much go, which is ok i guess, but then pull out a couple ridiculous ones.

Umpires were good untill that last quater where they completely fell apart.

How, how, how, how, how, how the FREAKING HECK WAS THAT HTB AGAINST PUOPOLO?

exactly, that was a deplorable decision. Yes he dived on the ball, but he won it, got up onto his feet and tried to handball it away.

Really feel for the Hawks tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Burgoyne non HTB about half way through the last quarter?

Seriously, calm down, sober up and go to bed.

Collngwood given an armchair ride into the GF by the umpires.

What a surprise.

Its enough to make someone give up on following the AFL, just sickening to watch.

I hope like hell these ******s get the flogging they so richly deserve next week, they simply should not have won that football game.

Glad that the Hawks know how we feel after last week

Puopolo gets tackled in a front on head lock.holding the ball.WTF:eek::eek:

Hodge, head high.....WTF

Gibson held in goal square........WTF

50 mt penalties......WTF

GO CATS.....smash those feral scum

if they didn't try and over umpire the game and pick every little thing as a free kick it would be a better game and be consistant.

But shit the ammount of high contact that should have gone against collingwood in hawthorn's forward line and that holding the ball in the back pocket in the last few minutes. bugger me!

Once again ... we're used to it. Free kicks in our forward line are a rarity.

Puopolo stiff.

Bateman IMO was stiff as well with htb. Broke a tackle then copped a head high but I wouldn't mind seeing that one again.

IMO Hodge played for that head-high, clearly grabbed around the arm, rightly no free - he should have handballed it to space to keep the play alive.

Some of the 50s were over-umpiring as well.

so frustrating when the idiots let so much go, which is ok i guess, but then pull out a couple ridiculous ones.

This is true.

It's ok to let the game go, but you have to remain consistent with your decisions...especially in a Preliminary Final.

Hawks were robbed by the umpires what jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back