Melbourne $1.65 to make the 8

Remove this Banner Ad

was always going to be a tough month this one for melbourne, especially since the bombers have improved significantly...

after that month, melbourne have...

freo, richmond x2, hawthorn, carlton, gold coast @ MCG
bulldogs, west coast @ eithad
port @ darwin & adelaide
geelong @ the cattery

on current form, we'll probably win 4 of those, which has us at 7.5 wins... need to get 4 upsets in the remainder of the season to make the 8... unlikely to happen...

Im not sure how you can say on current form you will win 4 of those games.

West coast, freo, Dogs,Tigers,Geelong,Carlton are all in better form than Melbourne.

You should beat Port but don't be suprised if thats close as you lose home ground advantage because of Darwin, Gold Coast well you should beat them.

Not trolling but IMO Melbourne are in serious trouble and they were ordinary yesterday, understand they have some injuries etc but unfortunatley thats football and it happens.

7 members of out best 22 missing due to injuries is more that 'some'

I would expect us to win 5 of those games

7 members of out best 22 missing due to injuries is more that 'some'

I would expect us to win 5 of those games

Jamar missing is massive - so too Grimes and Scully.

Most teams have a few injuries but Melbourne do certainly seem to be having a tough run of it. I'd be a little suprised if Melbourne won a game without Jamar over the next month.

Jamar missing is massive - so too Grimes and Scully.

Most teams have a few injuries but Melbourne do certainly seem to be having a tough run of it. I'd be a little suprised if Melbourne won a game without Jamar over the next month.

That is a concern especially considering our draw, Saints, Blues, Bombers and Collingwood

when Jamar comes back, along with Trengove, Scully, Mckenzie, Rivers, Garland and Bail almost all at once

we will be a ridiculously different football team

ms1l.jpg
Hutchy makes some of the worst ****ing calls. SPUD.

Carlton's draw in the next month:
Cats - Lose
Melbourne - Win
Port - Win
Brisbane - Win

I wouldn't really call that an extremely tough month ahead
So you've taken a discussion on melbourne's next 4, shown us your next month and made predictions and then said you don't think it's a tough month ahead.

How does that make sense?

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne $1.65 to make the 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back