Club Focus Melbourne 2023

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Windsor is good, one of the slowest teams in the league needs his pace badly. But could have taken Curtain at 7 and traded 11 and 2024 1st to move up to get Windsor anyway or traded 7 (Curtain) for WC 2024 r1 pick (top 2 pick).
According to Caleb Windsor GWS had said they’d take him if we didn’t. So seems we’d be unlikely be able to convince them to gives us pick 8.

According to Caleb Windsor GWS had said they’d take him if we didn’t. So seems we’d be unlikely be able to convince them to gives us pick 8.
If Curtain was off the board pick 8 loses tonns of value and Adelaide don't trade with GWS. I'm sure GWS would rather the 2 for 1 rd1 picks when they could still get GotHard and Leake + another.

If Curtain was off the board pick 8 loses tonns of value and Adelaide don't trade with GWS. I'm sure GWS would rather the 2 for 1 rd1 picks when they could still get GotHard and Leake + another.
Possibly. I’m just going off what Windsor himself said. Like Melbourne apparently GWS were super keen on him.

Still feel like Caddy or Curtin were the picks for them but who bloody knows at this point.

Yep had a chance to bolster our KPP stocks when Tmac/BBB/May retires and Petty leaves and we didn't.

We've got JVR and Jefferson developing, it's not the pressing need you make it out to be.

You can draft another Windsor or even a Tholsrup in this year and next year and the year after that. Not sure about another Curtin or Caddy or O'Sullivan, especially since this years intake is very mid-heavy in the top end of the draft.

Hopefully we can rectify it in the mid-season with a KPP, if so, Windsor and Tholstrup becomes OK and kinda forgiven.

You can draft another Windsor or even a Tholsrup in this year and next year and the year after that. Not sure about another Curtin or Caddy or O'Sullivan, especially since this years intake is very mid-heavy in the top end of the draft.

Hopefully we can rectify it in the mid-season with a KPP, if so, Windsor and Tholstrup becomes OK and kinda forgiven.
You can draft another Curtin, Caddy or even an O'Sullivan in this year and next year and the year after that. Not sure about another Windsor or Tholsrup.

None of these kids have finished a pre-season let alone played at AFL level, you're making claims based on nothing.

You can draft another Curtin, Caddy or even an O'Sullivan in this year and next year and the year after that. Not sure about another Windsor or Tholsrup.

None of these kids have finished a pre-season let alone played at AFL level, you're making claims based on nothing.
😂😂😂😂

Yeah tholstrup is so unique you'll never find another kid like him ever again. Mes while everyone we didn't take grows on trees

Jefferson definitely a forward. Although from what I’ve read he’s been on limited futures the last few weeks. But my understanding is he’s def training with the forwards.
Just can't get the image of the Cheesy next door neighbour from Married with Children out my head when I hear that name

maxresdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Focus Melbourne 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back