Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
It all came apart after his round 11 handstand. Dogs tried to stop him but it was too late.
Lol I was watching the aker footy show interview recently, Brad Johnson was the one pushing to tell aker the behaviour he needed to win the flag 😂

Imagine getting winning advice from the all time choker

Glad they put an end to it; what fan wants to be entertained?
Leading Teams might've gotten all the dogs to learn to do a handstand. They could pull it out during the national anthem of the first final.

Hurry tfu schmuttt and pick Jayden Short already.

Always loved that second mark, you'd be rock hard on the way down having pulled that off
Quarters and Wallsy calling it too! Those were the days! Man I miss Clinton Grybas too, he was the next great commentator, shame he died so young.

Quarters and Wallsy calling it too! Those were the days! Man I miss Clinton Grybas too, he was the next great commentator, shame he died so young.
Yeah before every commentator had pre written cringe lines in a book ready to go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need an elite shut down small defender I reckon.

Neville Jetta

Johnny Karate

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back