Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
I'm already being biased because this guy is one of my all time favourites, but certainly not a bad resume...

4x premiership player
3x premiership captain
2x Norm Smith medallist
3x All Australian
2x club B&F
346 games 194 goals

Topkent you're up floggo

Headless rejoices!

Did anyone get a list from TK in the end? If not, we'll be back after a short hiatus :nerdv1:

Did anyone get a list from TK in the end? If not, we'll be back after a short hiatus :nerdv1:
He sent me a pm saying to take him Beau "real man" Waters (joking but probably not far off the truth)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He sent me a pm saying to take him Beau "real man" Waters (joking but probably not far off the truth)

Jonathan Brown probably the best TK archetype in that range

Just reading through and some good choices so far. Surprised no one has picked a ruck yet...
Goodes was pretty darn good when he went in the ruck, but yeah, imagine Cox/Gawn etc will go more towards the second round. Too many megastars at the top

I'm already being biased because this guy is one of my all time favourites, but certainly not a bad resume...
Gutted, was hoping he'd slip under the radar for my early second :(

Goodes was pretty darn good when he went in the ruck, but yeah, imagine Cox/Gawn etc will go more towards the second round. Too many megastars at the top
Mason Cox to turn this draft on its head!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back