Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Was very tempted to take a KPP here, but can't pass up the quality of Nathan Buckley.

Brownlow Medallist, Norm Smith Medallist, 7x AA, 6x B&F, first ever Rising Star winner, AFLCA winner and Hall of Famer. Just need to bring someone with some flag experience in next ;)

Bluelegs your turn!
Homer pick, taking Melbourne's coach next year. So one eyed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was literally going to pick him. I’d just like to remind everyone that because Scythe94 decided to be woke the likes of Carey, Ablett Sr, SOS, G Jakovich, Lockett, P Kelly, Dunstall and Buddha Hocking aren’t available. D57996E2-3AFA-4BCC-9FB3-EAD3F2CA341D.jpeg
Hence, I pick James Hird who is also woke.

Was literally going to pick him. I’d just like to remind everyone that because Scythe94 decided to be woke the likes of Carey, Ablett Sr, SOS, G Jakovich, Lockett, P Kelly, Dunstall and Buddha Hocking aren’t available. View attachment 2061899
Hence, I pick James Hird.
Where can I find that book? I want it.

Was literally going to pick him. I’d just like to remind everyone that because Scythe94 decided to be woke the likes of Carey, Ablett Sr, SOS, G Jakovich, Lockett, P Kelly, Dunstall and Buddha Hocking aren’t available. View attachment 2061899
Half-forward or mid?

There goes one of my three.

Just on this – Jakovich was drafted in 1990 so is eligible

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back