Melbourne: The Most Over-Rated Team in the Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

As opposed to a wankfest based on an untried coach

Funny. Your coach is one of, if not the most overrated of all time.

Tell me again, how many games has he to go before he earns the privilege of being the longest ever serving VFL/AFL coach never to win a flag?

No need to answer straight away, as ill give you some time to research.

thats a bit loaded... hawks went 7 last year and the cats went 2
I reckon it comes down to whether you think the cats can go top four. I say no chance....I am willing to put bieber up.

Or maybe whoever has the worst winning/losing margin against the demons regardless of amount of games and including finals has to have Bieber for the weeks the cats and hawks play next season?

that Leaves heaps of chips for you to spread around.

Seems fitting after all jack watts and Justin Bieber are like separated at birth.

Sorry, but I woke up this morning finding it impossible to consider a bet that involves pairing myself with Justin Bieber over Dimebag Darrell. :eek: :cool:

Funny. Your coach is one of, if not the most overrated of all time.

Tell me again, how many games has he to go before he earns the privilege of being the longest ever serving VFL/AFL coach never to win a flag?

No need to answer straight away, as ill give you some time to research.

Sorry, have I missed the wankfest surrounding Eade this pre-season? Relevance?

overated ?
Look at the dog **** polisher trying to deflect from repeated failures in recruiting hall and aker. well i guess its another year of we almost got their again from crotch sniffers. :thumbsu:

Barry doesn't have tickets on himself. In fact nobody at the Club pumps his tyres up.

Very different to Melbourne and Norf where the hype has them sharing premiership cups for the next 10 years with their massive depth of talented young superstars.

That's the difference.

Barry doesn't have tickets on himself. In fact nobody at the Club pumps his tyres up.

Very different to Melbourne and Norf where the hype has them sharing premiership cups for the next 10 years with their massive depth of talented young superstars.

That's the difference.

At least we will be sharing Premiership cups. :thumbsu:
Your rabble will still be trying unsuccesfully to get past a prelim. :eek:

Who didn't finish higher on the ladder than us since 2007? You beat us while we were rebuilding our club. Well done.

Are you going to beat us this year? Nope.
we rebuilt our club in 1 year (2009). obviously you suck at rebuilding if it took you that long and you still can't beat us. Plus when we rebuilt we didn't get 2 consecutive wooden spoons

well done melbourne:D

we rebuilt our club in 1 year (2009). obviously you suck at rebuilding if it took you that long and you still can't beat us. Plus when we rebuilt we didn't get 2 consecutive wooden spoons

well done melbourne:D

You call that rebuilt..:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne will win the 2012 Grand Final with a 12 point victory, 20.12-132 to 17.18-120 victory over Collingwood, to complete an amazing series of coincidences involving the number 12:

1. Winning the 2012 premiership will break a 48 year flag drought for the Demons.
2. Melbourne currently have 12 premierships.
3. Melbourne won the 1964 GF by 4 points over Collingwood; 4 x 12 = 48
4. 1948 was also a Melbourne premiership year.
5. After winning the 1964 flag, Melbourne waited 24 years to appear in their next GF.
6. Another 12 years passed before Melbourne played in the 2000 GF.
7. 2012 is obviously 12 years after 2000
8. Melbourne lost the 1988 GF to Hawthorn by 96 points & Essendon in 2000 by 60 points - again multiples of 12.

So those knocking the Demons, be prepared to watch them hold the premiership cup aloft on the last Saturday in September 2012.

So those knocking the Demons, be prepared to watch them hold the premiership cup aloft on the last Saturday in September 2012.

I don't want to shoot you down or anything, but the 2012 GF will be in October.

^^^
embarrassed-voice-over-faux-pas.jpg

Melbourne will win the 2012 Grand Final with a 12 point victory, 20.12-132 to 17.18-120 victory over Collingwood, to complete an amazing series of coincidences involving the number 12:

1. Winning the 2012 premiership will break a 48 year flag drought for the Demons.
5. After winning the 1964 flag, Melbourne waited 24 years to appear in their next GF.
8. Melbourne lost the 1988 GF to Hawthorn by 96 points & Essendon in 2000 by 60 points - again multiples of 12.

2012 isn't a multiple of 12.

Epic fail.

user10459wlk4d3cw.gif

2012 isn't a multiple of 12.

Epic fail.

He said coincidences involving the number 12. And last time i checked 2012 had the number 12 in it.

Epic fail at reading on your behalf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne: The Most Over-Rated Team in the Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back