Suspended
Oct 7, 2008
here, there, everywhere
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
GWS, NA Roosters, ATL Falcons
The worst football city for the last 20 years

Over the last 20 years the city of Melbourne has proven themselves to be the most pathetic football city in this country (Sydney is a rugby town)

number is the areas winning %

Geelong teams (Cats) - 59.79%
Gold Coast teams (Kangaroos) - 55.38%
Adelaide teams (Crows and Power) - 54.03%
Tasmanian teams (Hawks) - 50.44%
Perth teams (Dockers and Eagles) - 49.75%
Brisbane teams (Bears and Lions (mark 2)) - 48.5%
Melbourne teams (Blues, Bombers, Bulldogs, Demons, Lions (mark 1), Magpies, Saints, Tigers) - 47.63%
Sydney teams (Swans) - 46.52%

So, Carlton, Essendon, Western Bulldog, Melbourne, Collingwood, St Kilda and the Richmond football clubs should all go back to the VFL where you belong, and drag that South Melbourne derelict team with you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The city you idiot

did you even read the OP.

Or did I offend you by saying you should go back to the VFL

I still don't understand. Adelaide has only won 2 premierships where those Victorian teams have probably won a combined total of at least 50

So Victoria > Adelaide > Riggy

what the hell dont you two guys get. I cant give a **** about Victoria, this is Melbourne I'm talking about
Crows future captain is a Victorian. Whoops.

I still don't understand. Adelaide has only won 2 premierships where those Victorian teams have probably won a combined total of at least 50

So Victoria > Adelaide > Riggy
and how can you get 50 premierships in a 20 year period (that I stated out in the OP)

Geelong > Gold Coast > Adelaide > Tasmania > Perth > Brisbane > Melbourne > Sydney

If you love us so much and are so jealous of Victoria, just move here. It's not like you have to sneak across the border. Although you will have to endure a fair bit of ridicule if you city of origin is discoverd.
I dont want to go back to Victoria.
I was happy the day I moved to Sydney when i was 6.

Left that depressing hellhole that is Melbourne, only gone back twice since, and I was happy both times I left the place

Riggy1 vs dylza. Why am I reminded of this:

dbntow.jpg

I dont want to go back to Victoria.
I was happy the day I moved to Sydney when i was 6.

Left that depressing hellhole that is Melbourne, only gone back twice since, and I was happy both times I left the place

Did you count North as the Gold Coast to make you arguement relevant?

North are actually a Melbourne club therefore you OP and arguements are idiotic and wrong. However since you are a South Australian supporter how am I not suprised:rolleyes:

Seems the OP is forgetting he is part of the VFL, name change to the AFL was only made to make you feel part of our states magnificent and superior competition. You jumped on board for the ride just like the rest of the interstate peasants.

Seems the OP is forgetting he is part of the VFL, name change to the AFL was only made to make you feel part of our states magnificent and superior competition. You jumped on board for the ride just like the rest of the interstate peasants.

Quite so Rude, you could say the Interstate Frankensteins all come from "Pissant Towns"

There you go again, there is sexual tension between you two homos, you need to PM Bayer and get this Ménage à Troi thing over and done with so everyone can relax.

Are you THAT much of a sook that you can't get over it? Man up you little whiner and face the fact that any credibility you had (If any at all) was removed with about 20 words.

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne.............

Remove this Banner Ad

Back