News Melbourne's Next Coach - Roos for 2-3 years with a succession plan

WHO DO YOU WANT?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm liking that I've seen Roos bring up leading teams twice since he was announced coach.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we haven't had leading teams in have we?

A few home truths and some honest feedback / communication amongst the playing group could do some good.

I'm liking that I've seen Roos bring up leading teams twice since he was announced coach.

A few home truths and some honest feedback / communication amongst the playing group could do some good.

Iirc we have

Probably too many prima donnas on the list then to hear home truths

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Providing stability for the player group" with the succession plan.

Hasn't spoken personally to Burns or Simpson yet... being respectful to the clubs involved in finals.

Neil Craig likely to be moving on.

Not guaranteeing the captaincy either way. Getting the best out of players the goal. Joining the dots, Trenners may not be a co-captain next year.

Anyone noticed its Freo fans atm that seem to want to try to have a go at Melbourne? Are they still upset over Jeff White? You broke Jeff Farmer... you deserve all the bad that happens to you ffs

We beat them to Mitch

Hated us since

Very noticeable isn't it!

Aside from various weeping Saints, Bulldogs and Port fans having a crack on and off.

They certainly don't like my brand of sarcasm either...

-> Please share your inside knowledge about my club and about the tanking issue with us
-> "Don't you dare patronise me!"

-> How Melbourne getting a priority pick could destroy the universe
-> "Your not funny"

2LnUk7x.gif

yeah we have, the owner or whatever is on our board, massive dees supporter

That really was a wasted opportunity by Gerard & Mike, they just asked the same questions & got the same answers we've already heard 6 times.

That really was a wasted opportunity by Gerard & Mike, they just asked the same questions & got the same answers we've already heard 6 times.

what did you wanna hear? lol did enough talking in the presser, I want catchy catchy (names)
delistings will be announced soon hopefully

and he did say in more or less words craig was GONEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back