News Melbourne's Next Coach - Roos for 2-3 years with a succession plan

WHO DO YOU WANT?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midfield Coach?

Hell, tell him to put a Guernsey on, he'd be our best mid :p
jude was interviewed on 3aw last niote and said he would more than likely work in the media and continue on with his studies did not say anythging about coaching,,, hey but you never know he would be a great get though,, good luck with who ever you get,,,i think alan richardson would be a fantastic head coach,, just dont know if u guys want to go down the inexperienced coach again,,, but you ;look how well hinkley is doing at power,, and he might just do the same ok cool good luck

You are getting warm......Once the AFL announce that we are entitled to a first round PP expect an announceement most likely before the GF.
and CJ you will be hearing from me.

So who's your reputable source?? We don't want names, just how much credibility your source has?

You are getting warm......Once the AFL announce that we are entitled to a first round PP expect an announceement most likely before the GF.
and CJ you will be hearing from me.
Roos and Kirk? So you think we will have an answer to our new coach, who you are stating is Roos before the grand final?

I'm REFUSING personally to get sucked in by any Roos hype

I'll admit to being burnt before on internet footy gossip, but not on this

If it happened, great, reserving judgement until a coach is signed and wheeled out in the club gear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again BETON5 ignores the question, what a load of garbage, just trying to string everyone along.
Listen here I dont have to explain my reasonings around my opinion to anyone let alone you. I have my reasons why i say Roos and a couple of NEW assistants.

Listen here I dont have to explain my reasonings around my opinion to anyone let alone you. I have my reasons why i say Roos and a couple of NEW assistants.

Well don't come on here making false accusations then if you can't back it up troll.

So it's your opinion now, not factual information? Pathetic.

This clown has been stringing you all along.

Is it just your opinion or do you know something we may not? At the end of the day you are entitled to an opinion as much as any one of us.

Did Gerard Healy just slip up on OTC???

Talking about Mathouse smashing a desk on the weekend and said to Roo's "not sure why your getting back into it"

.... Or am I going mad and reading too much into anything.....???

No, they constantly make gags about Roosy and coaching, etc.

Ok guys no lets stick to the topic.

As has been stated, everyone is entitled to an opinion but some need to be taken with an ocean of salt.

Ok guys no lets stick to the topic.

As has been stated, everyone is entitled to an opinion but some need to be taken with an ocean of salt.

It was on topic, don't think there was any need to delete. I was merely asking the question but obviously it's not factual. I'm sick of everyone getting taken for a ride, it's the supporters who hurt the most.

I must admit I heard the same rumour regarding roos and Kirk (as well as mickey o) months ago and posted it here somewhere. Since then I have heard nothing at all regarding a coach but my guys are solely focused on other things at the moment.

It was on topic, don't think there was any need to delete. I was merely asking the question but obviously it's not factual. I'm sick of everyone getting taken for a ride, it's the supporters who hurt the most.
Agreed.

I take anything said here re 'sources' with a lot of skepticism & suggest all do the same. Forums can be a platform to voice opinions without the accountability. Thus people say what they want unimpeded by the burden of proof.

However if a poster continues to go on about a source but gives no proof whatsoever I suggest they stop posting about it. Make the point once then leave it.

Agreed.

I take anything said here re 'sources' with a lot of skepticism & suggest all do the same. Forums can be a platform to voice opinions without the accountability. Thus people say what they want unimpeded by the burden of proof.

However if a poster continues to go on about a source but gives no proof whatsoever I suggest they stop posting about it. Make the point once then leave it.

Absolutely agree :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back