News Melbourne's Next Coach - Roos for 2-3 years with a succession plan

WHO DO YOU WANT?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing stopping Mick Malthouse OR Paul Roos coaching the Greatest club in this universe is IF WE WIN 10.5 GAMES or plus.That is the only thing,and going on form the answer is maybe 8 wins ish.....

There for the MFC would have no hesitation in paying Cllingwood out for the termination of MM contract and Neeld will follow..
Mick knows he doesnt want to be at the most Hated club in the afl...

May 2011.

I guess he's still a chance to be right, just two years later than he thought...

Not from me & I hope it isn't true, but word getting around that Craig is as good as signed.

Not from me & I hope it isn't true, but word getting around that Craig is as good as signed.
Bloody hell - everybody has a source and every rumour is different. Doesn't that speak volumes? We have no f%&#ing idea who is coaching us next year, but we better bloody sort it out soon because we are losing momentum to reboot for next year. The new coach needs time to understand the club, its players and what we need to do in the draft period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If true this is the final nail in the coffin for me.
Obviously a decision based more on financial restrictions than football ambition.
This would be a vote for more of the same regards on field stuff as really has much changed in the dynamics since Neeld left. Players are probably happier but that hasn't translated into on field improvement and Craig still has some of the stench of Neeld about him.
We need a new voice and some fresh hope.

Fair enough if nobody else wanted to coach us, but considering we've interviewed Eade and Williams I'd crack the sads if Craig got the job.

But at the same time you'd have to get behind him - it's a tremendous shit sandwich and anyone who wants to bite into it deserves support.

Bloody hell - everybody has a source and every rumour is different. Doesn't that speak volumes? We have no f%&#ing idea who is coaching us next year, but we better bloody sort it out soon because we are losing momentum to reboot for next year. The new coach needs time to understand the club, its players and what we need to do in the draft period.

Well thanks for the abuse but it isn't my source, it's just what I heard going around.

I'm well connected at the club and my mail tells me differently, it's between two people.

My main problem with the mumbler is the fact that he didn't stand up and help Neeld, and now we're seeing the same results.

Also, not picking midfielders who get 50 touches at Casey in favour of Pedersen!

My main problem with the mumbler is the fact that he didn't stand up and help Neeld, and now we're seeing the same results.

Also, not picking midfielders who get 50 touches at Casey in favour of Pedersen!

After the initial lift of a new coach and a fresh start, we're not playing that much better now anyway. I'd be more worried Craig was on board with Neeld and we're about to sign on for a few more years of dross. Probably are whoever takes the gig I guess.

After the initial lift of a new coach and a fresh start, we're not playing that much better now anyway. I'd be more worried Craig was on board with Neeld and we're about to sign on for a few more years of dross. Probably are whoever takes the gig I guess.

We're not playing any better now.

Well thanks for the abuse but it isn't my source, it's just what I heard going around.

I'm well connected at the club and my mail tells me differently, it's between two people.
It wasn't abuse levelled at you personally. Just a general statement of exasperation. The fact that there are so many rumours and nothing decisive makes members feel like we are losing momentum. Momentum is hope. We need to get this wrapped up so we can have a decent trade period that matches the new coach's plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back