Melbourne's talented youth

Remove this Banner Ad

have received greater draft concessions aka priority picks than Sydney ever did.

Only if you subscribe to the Dubya School of Fuzzy Math...

Why can't I accept that our crowds are so far below the Demons' average?

Average Demons crowds: 36,526
Average Swans crowds: 28,882
(Source: Footywire)

Read it and weep!

And yes, you did post a loss over the last year, while we posted a profit. And from the most recent figures, we're ahead of your membership numbers by around 7000.

Only if you subscribe to the Dubya School of Fuzzy Math...

Read it and weep!

And yes, you did post a loss over the last year, while we posted a profit. And from the most recent figures, we're ahead of your membership numbers by around 7000.

Melbourne. A club that tanks to get priority draft picks.

Sydney Swans: A club that had to be rebuilt from scratch by the AFL, and handed a Premiership as a gift, through massive draft concessions and ongoing salary cap privileges, because after 7 decades of abject failure, it's the only way they were ever going to win another one!

Read it and weep!
I like your hustle. However as this year isn't complete lets go back to the last few complete samples:
Sydney: 30500
Melbourne: 2700
Sydney: 31500
Melbourne: 28000
Sydney:35000
Melbourne:29000

Look, I could go on but you'd really bite it here. Though I notice you only play one non-Victorian team at the G for the year so you may break a 5 year + duck.

And yes, you did post a loss over the last year, while we posted a profit.
Lol. Let's compare profit for the last decade. While we're here, did you ever find that source of yours that said Melbourne had more sponsors than Sydney and the highest sponsership in the league?
handed a Premiership as a gift, through massive draft concessions

What draft concessions did the Swans get leading up to the 05 flag?

Well they're certainly looking better than yours, at any rate - unfair to compare with us, since we're the ones who beat them ;)

Seriously, yeah, Richmond have certainly improved since then. More power to them.

Round 19 is shaping up to be a very interesting game, although I've still got to be confident about us in that matchup Richo. But you guys have come on well lately, no doubt... :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, am i missing something or is Casey in second spot on the VFL ladder only being kept out of first by percentage???

So if we are measuring talented youth on VFL affiliate form then we have the equal best in the AFL.

And as for Wonna I think I worked out who ate all the turtle pies.

Back on topic, the Bulldogs' youngsters certainly flogged the Demons young ones yesterday - even before we consider Libba & Wallis to be taken as father/son picks this year :)

I like your hustle. However as this year isn't complete lets go back to the last few complete samples:
Sydney: 30500
Melbourne: 2700
Sydney: 31500
Melbourne: 28000
Sydney:35000
Melbourne:29000

Look, I could go on but you'd really bite it here. Though I notice you only play one non-Victorian team at the G for the year so you may break a 5 year + duck.

Lol. Let's compare profit for the last decade. While we're here, did you ever find that source of yours that said Melbourne had more sponsors than Sydney and the highest sponsership in the league?

What draft concessions did the Swans get leading up to the 05 flag?

WRONG! Your figures for our membership for 2009 are incorrect moron!

The MFC were 1 of 8 clubs that increased it's membership tally from 2008 and your pissy little club weren't 1 of them.

The Melbourne Football Club is delighted to announce that it has broken the Club’s all time membership record, with a total of 31,508 members signing up for the 2009 season.

The previous record was set in 2008, with 29,619 members.

WRONG! Your figures for our membership for 2009 are incorrect moron!

The MFC were 1 of 8 clubs that increased it's membership tally from 2008 and your pissy little club weren't 1 of them.

The Melbourne Football Club is delighted to announce that it has broken the Club’s all time membership record, with a total of 31,508 members signing up for the 2009 season.

The previous record was set in 2008, with 29,619 members.
Good for you, however the post was talking about average crowds.

Back on topic, the Bulldogs' youngsters certainly flogged the Demons young ones yesterday - even before we consider Libba & Wallis to be taken as father/son picks this year :)

None of our young guns played.

Scull, Trengove, Watts, Frawley, Gysberts, Blease, Jetta, Bail, Gawn,

Grimes, Morton, Pettard, Strauss, Tapscott. McKenzie

Jack Viney will eat them alive.

Hubris Hannabal, hubris. Even more despicable when your team has yet to achieve anything. I couldn't give a stuff about Melbourne Football Club, it's the integrity and spirit of the game I care about.

so how did you get cotchin deledio and martin on your list

i thought it was from finishing down the bottom of the ladder

2 finals appearances in 27 years and none on the horizon

pathetic club

Quiet, you. :p

Great performance by Willi yesterday. Matt Little beat us by 2 goals, facepalms all round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne's talented youth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back