Membership 2016 tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Which you are clearly not doing by being obsessed with stifling discussion about our total and talking about pissing contests. You are the one going off topic. Leave us to post about how good our total is and if we refer to other clubs So is our right.

well said….its a forum and this is a competition…the topic is on membership, comparisons to other clubs is completely relevant

I'm with you WA Hawk. Wasn't it decided last year that this thread would only relate to Hawthorn numbers?

Not interested in what other clubs memberships are and it's embarrassing that some people are so obsessed with getting above some other clubs that they can't help drawing comparisons all the time, makes us look like we have an inferiority complex. As long as our numbers are growing that's all that's important, the rest will take care of itself.
Same....couldnt give a toss....just keep the trollers out of here. Let them go and carry on about numbers on the main board.

These are the important numbers (membership) for HFC.....oh and THREE PEAT.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blaze, I'm not trying to have a pissing contest. I thought my point was clear in my 1st post. Obviously it wasn't to 'theonico'.
As for saying 'we get it' , I wasn't repeating it over & over for you or anyone else. Clearly others got the point 1st time
1 poster didn't.

Same poster thinks he has the right to tell me when to go to sleep. My post may have been at 1:40am his time, but not where I am.
He probably should stick to telling Theo & Nico when to go to bed, & let me decide what lifestyle I lead.

Anyway, it was just a suggestion thrown out there, if posters don't like my suggestion then that's up to them. I'm fine with that. It'd be a pretty boring place if we all agreed all the time.
I'll either put up with the bullsh!t from opposition supporters or I'll check the hawk website for the numbers

If the poster still wants to keep going, then he wins. I'll only be coming here to check the tally. :thumbsu:

I know where you're coming from wahawk. I come to this thread just to get a number, usually because it's far more up yo date than the number on the Hawthorn board. I'm not really interested in all the banter.

Som
I know where you're coming from wahawk. I come to this thread just to get a number, usually because it's far more up yo date than the number on the Hawthorn board. I'm not really interested in all the banter.
So take out what you wish to in terms of content. Many like and contribute to excellent banter.

Som

So take out what you wish to in terms of content. Many like and contribute to excellent banter.

I've noticed that no club XXX supporters have turned up here yet.

It's really easy to deal with them: "since your club last won a premiership, our club has won 9 - I hope your huge numbers of members are enjoying that".

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2016 tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back