Membership 2016 tally

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm with you WA Hawk. Wasn't it decided last year that this thread would only relate to Hawthorn numbers?

Not interested in what other clubs memberships are and it's embarrassing that some people are so obsessed with getting above some other clubs that they can't help drawing comparisons all the time, makes us look like we have an inferiority complex. As long as our numbers are growing that's all that's important, the rest will take care of itself.
Nah, what happened was some "flog" decided they'd have pot shots in here about Richmond's membership numbers, then like all good flogs, a Richmond flog sniffed out this thread and then there was page after page of trolling and baiting about membership totals...then of course, there was a bunch of posters reporting the posts and people asking why we couldn't just discuss the Hawthorn numbers. Sound familiar?

In the end we just let the shitfight continue after trying to get thread back on track, because unfortunately that's exactly what some flogs who visit this thread are actually looking for the numbers for, and they get upset when you try to take away their opportunity to bait posters into arguing with them on here.

Now, I'm off to the flogs thread to pay out on more flogs. :D

Have people started receiving their membership packs? I haven't see any three-peat stickers on cars yet ;) :D
I got an email promising mine within a few days. Hopefully before Xmas, but to be honest I don't care as long as it comes before the first game.

It's strange, but after the GF I was on a downer. I felt like "this is as good as it gets - all down hill from here". But now I'm on top of the world looking forward to the potential triple hat trick (sounds better than fourpeat!).

Can't wait to the start of the season!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, what happened was some "flog" decided they'd have pot shots in here about Richmond's membership numbers, then like all good flogs, a Richmond flog sniffed out this thread and then there was page after page of trolling and baiting about membership totals...then of course, there was a bunch of posters reporting the posts and people asking why we couldn't just discuss the Hawthorn numbers. Sound familiar?

In the end we just let the shitfight continue after trying to get thread back on track, because unfortunately that's exactly what some flogs who visit this thread are actually looking for the numbers for, and they get upset when you try to take away their opportunity to bait posters into arguing with them on here.

Now, I'm off to the flogs thread to pay out on more flogs. :D
You are able to discuss our total in comparison to other clubs without being condescending or act like a flog..

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2016 tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back