Membership 2016 tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Excluding financial reasons, if you're not a member in 2016 then when would you ever be inclined to sign up?

If the threepeat isn't incentive enough then what would be???
Fourthorn?

I seriously considered not signing up this year. I was a legend member but downgraded. I began to think we're being taken for granted.
Whta trot, how is the club doing that? By being number one in virtually every capacity, giving you flags. Seriously, if we can complain and feel justified, what do Melbourne supporters say when they pay up year after year? If anything, by not signing up, it's the fan that takes the club for granted.

Excluding financial reasons, if you're not a member in 2016 then when would you ever be inclined to sign up?

If the threepeat isn't incentive enough then what would be???
Since I live 600km from any AFL ground and never attend matches I'm not a member and wont be again, however if the club needed donations or membership dropped drastically i'd be first inline to help.

Since I live 600km from any AFL ground and never attend matches I'm not a member and wont be again, however if the club needed donations or membership dropped drastically i'd be first inline to help.
Agree. In my opinion, membership for me is getting hard to justify especially if you live in Brisbane and only get a Hawks game in Brisbane once every.....(lost count)...6/7/8 years?;):D. What is most disappointing is I will be away in rural Australia working when they do come over to play in May this year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't membership about us supporting the club ... not what bits'n'pieces we get in return. They already give so much! (Who can forget our fight to survive: no members ... no club.) Join!!
Our darkest day vs Essendon's* darkest day yesterday... the difference = CULTURE.

Our darkest day vs Essendon's* darkest day yesterday... the difference = CULTURE.

In Hawthorns darkest hour, against all odds the Hawks grinded out another finals appearance (our 13th in 14 years) and headed the minor premier by 3 goals before our inspirational captain did his knee

In Essendon's darkest hour they brought shame to the code and engaged in one of the largest known cases of systematic doping in the history of world sport

...the fact that they were spurred to engage in these practices due to their petty jealousy of the HFC (who have won the flag in every season that this charade has been in the public relm) is just dandy

Interesting that the Pies not updating numbers.
Eddie will wait until/if they pass us before the next update.

They dropped from their record high of 80k to 76k last year, and then finished even lower on the ladder. Can't imagine them climbing higher, and probably more likely to be around th 74-76k mark. Would take a drop from them and us to lift by at least 3-4k to overtake them.

We finished at 71k last year, so should hopefully give them a run for their money.

That being said, we don't have pet memberships or free memberships for anyone who works for a bank, so we all know that our legitimate member numbers are already higher than theirs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2016 tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back