Membership 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I kept getting offered 411 which is directly behind the goals. Isn't that where all the Carlton mugs in their blues brothers shirts sit?
Wow that would be right in the Carlton mix.
Maybe they haven’t purchased as many tickets this time around.

Ticketmaster's devs are ****ing useless. Awful user experience, too. Couldn't get anything decent up top so settled for centre wing lower on the Gabba members' side. Hopefully the game isn't too Stanley St-oriented for once.

For home and away... think it's different for finals isn't it?

If I remember correctly from the prelim there were pockets of Blues and Lions scattered all around, but the behind the away goals towards the interchange on Stanley St were predominantly Bloos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon in that top level from around 409 to 415 was full of them plus a couple of other bays around the stadium as well.

They seem to move the opposition fan section around every year annoyingly.

I ticked priority one. top tier, middle tier but it was all ignored.
Ended up with priority 2 tickets lower level.
I won't complain too much as it could have been worse and was in what was offered prior.
I am in 226 which is Catagory 2. I think it is because the rows are not tiered as high as the other side of the ground.
Hopefully no basketballers sit in front of us. At least the seats were cheaper.

Below from Austadiums the finals seating categories.

1724812594432.png

Sounds like Carlton members have been placed in sections 424-429. So they've definitely changed it up from last year.
That's pretty strange as that is the Lions member section.

If you want to check out your section go to this map.
Zoom in a little to make sections a little clearer, then click on your section number.

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back