Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • No, cancelling membership

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Problem Child Reaction GIF
When the membership comes through. I’m like “ just ****ing take it”…….pricks.

Maybe we could get Dorodo to negotiate the membership fees? He was the guy who put no auto increases (against salary cap increases) into player contracts…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've thought about cancelling in previous years, main reason I never have is I've had 16 consecutive years, since the first year I followed fotball. Been buying the cheapest one for years instead.

My high mark was a 30% increase. I already struggled to make it to games due to other commitments this year. I was already considering my options but that nailed it. In all honesty I just feel relief after cancelling.
Yeah, I reduced my commitment and changed from two adults tickets to two kids so didn't notice the increas as overall I was paying less. How do they justify such a steep increase?

My high mark was a 30% increase. I already struggled to make it to games due to other commitments this year. I was already considering my options but that nailed it. In all honesty I just feel relief after cancelling.

I think the club will be starting to feel it. An older client of mine recently cancelled her High Mark after 25 years of membership so that's 3 people I know of that have opted out for this coming season.

Others can be critical of the lack of commitment etc etc but these are all people (including myself) that have been financially committed long-term & just had enough of, among other things, the lack of awareness of those in charge.

Last edited:
Maybe the club have anticipated a 15% drop in membership due to ongoing shitness so have hiked the price by 15% so us poor suckers who continue to pay to be served up shit can counteract their losses.

I probably will renew. But what if we collectively negotiated for a performance based contract. Rolling one year memberships with a trigger for a second year based on KPIs voted on at start of the year. Couldn’t be based on games won as that would obviously be disastrous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. Membership 2025

Back