Prediction 2025 Best 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair point, I think Reid played about 10 minutes and then missed the rest of the year, which was annoying.

Lav, though, didn't play a single VFL game and was in the AFL side the rest of the year.
Lav had no one to replace him i would reckon both Hayes and Reid will be ahead of him next year

He tries hard but his ceiling has been hit and his a solid C grader at best

Lav had no one to replace him i would reckon both Hayes and Reid will be ahead of him next year

He tries hard but his ceiling has been hit and his a solid C grader at best

We shall see.

If they have Weideman ahead of Hayes, you'd think that'd makes Hayes a fair way off Laverde.

Reid might be competing with him (Lav), but he averages only 2 AFL games per year.

Agree on your final statement on Lav. He's perfect depth. Tries his guts out.

We shall see.

If they have Weideman ahead of Hayes, you'd think that'd makes Hayes a fair way off Laverde.

Reid might be competing with him (Lav), but he averages only 2 AFL games per year.

Agree on your final statement on Lav. He's perfect depth. Tries his guts out.
Hayes should be a ahead of him at this stage in terms of a priority for development his spent the last 2 years in the VFL at some point we have to play him in the seniors to continue his development.

In regards to Shiel his 31 next year Tsatas is 20 i can ensure you this kid wont be a bust his got that drive to be better and has worked non stop on his weaknesses its time we place him above Shiel for development

I would also try to get Hobbs in more often in the middle but Parish isnt all that versatile

B. McGrath McKay Ridley
HB. Merrett Reid Redman
C. Duursma Caldwell Roberts
HF Martin Caddy Gresham
F. Kako Jones Langford
Fill Draper Durham Parish
Int. Sheil Tsatsas Perkins Hobbs Guelfi

Merrett play Zorko role at half back
Martin is damaging forward of footy- no more cheap kicks back
Duursma and Robert’s both look like they can play the wing well
No glaciers in the forward 6- defensive pressure should improve
No more cox or jones on the wing
Jones mobile tall forward and second ruck
Bat pretty deep in mid rotation though quite one paced.
Can we draft more speed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction 2025 Best 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back