News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep - confirmed I missed out. I had my account number in the ballot twice so doing control + F and finding it two times on the unsuccessful list is pretty disheartening!

I'm was in Richmond P2 and missed out, very disappointed Wonder if the fact I said no to standing room whether that put me bottom of the list?

Good luck to all who got tickets and may the best team win Saturday!
Unfortunately not ticking standing room reduces your chances because you're supposed to 'take whatever you can get'.

Surely this grand final, with two of the biggest membership bases in the AFL, will prompt some further reform of grand final allocation. 35,000 of 100,000 seats is a disgrace. Surely the increased money from TV rights can compensate for a few million lost by telling most of the corporates to get ****ed.

Aaaaaaarghhh.

Missed the ballot and have been hunting high and low with no luck grrrrrr

Gumtree just removed my wanted ad as well, against policy apparently :-/

Unless a miracle happens I will just take the drive over and hope to find a scalper outside the ground...

Game for the fans my arse!!

Rant over..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been offered a ticket, but it is a concession ticket. Is there any way to pay to have this changed to a full adult ticket beforehand?

I wouldn't stress too much. I had concession for 2012 Prelim at the MCG and forgot my concession card, didn't get checked. Worst comes to worst you can argue that you will pay the $ difference then and there.

Really disappointed to not jag a ticket in the ballot. I'm not one to usually whinge about something but when you've been a member for 25 years and you see people on facebook who you didn't even know were Crows fans score tickets it's a tad devastating. Something just not right about it. Nonetheless I will keep trying to score one and if it doesn't happen then so be it, I'll still be in Melbourne and my club is still in the GF :thumbsu:

Not on either list... trying to contact the club to find out why. Anyone in this boat? Also, anyone wanting to rid themselves of restricted viewing/standing tickets... i'll throw in my services as a personal butler in addition to the $$ for the ticket.

Edit:Customer ID on the ballot receipt is different to the Account No that i normally get on my tickets. It's the Customer ID on the ballot receipt you need to use. Mine is only on the unsuccessful list once even though i had two ballot entries.

Last edited:
Not on either list... trying to contact the club to find out why. Anyone in this boat? Also, anyone wanting to rid themselves of restricted viewing/standing tickets... i'll throw in my services as a personal butler in addition to the $$ for the ticket.
What list?

Remove this Banner Ad

News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back