News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Still looking for tickets as well (first time post here but have been watching), someones messaged about ezytickets which I didn't think existed for the gf, they're saying the tickets are etihad medallion club which is why they're ezytickets? Anyone heard of this? Can't see much on google

Anyone having issues contacting the Membership team today? Phone is always engaged. Surely they have more than 1 person manning the phone.
Even the emails are '' We are currently experiencing a high volume of emails. For all urgent enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Member Services at the Adelaide Football Club on (08) 8440 6690, from Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm. ''

Yet it seems even this isnt an option

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone having issues contacting the Membership team today? Phone is always engaged. Surely they have more than 1 person manning the phone.
I called yesterday was 13th in the queue took about 15 minutes to get through. Just have to be patient. There is more than one person answering phones.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

I called yesterday was 13th in the queue took about 15 minutes to get through. Just have to be patient. There is more than one person answering phones.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

I couldn’t even get in the queue - was just getting an engaged signal.

My seats haven't changed since we moved to AO...Up from $320 in 2014 to $452 each now :/

That is ridiculous, pricing everyday people out of having 11 game memberships.

Surely that rate of increase can't be sustainable?

What's the tipping point for people to give up their seat $500, $600?? We are closing in on it.

That is ridiculous, pricing everyday people out of having 11 game memberships.

Surely that rate of increase can't be sustainable?

What's the tipping point for people to give up their seat $500, $600?? We are closing in on it.

Including gold mine is now $597. Must admit it’s a tough pill to swallow, especially after the GF trip.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

we are debating whether to keep going this year, being essential crows members, we dont have reserved seating so have to be there usually a hour before the gates open hoping to get our usual spot, much easier for us to watch on TV in comfort and the $900 we would save is a plus

Spent twenty minutes on hold today having not been able to get through in preceding days, but sorted everything out with ease. Person I was speaking to was very friendly, engaging, and apologetic for the delays. I overheard another conversation though where it sounded like the member calling in was being a dick and the operator kept having to say 'if you let me finish...'. No need for unneccesary rudeness peeps.

My seats haven't changed since we moved to AO...Up from $320 in 2014 to $452 each now :/
I'm in the same seats too, first year at Adelaide Oval with Gold was $310, 2018 with gold is $519. Crazy increases.

Will most likely be unaffordable within a couple of years.

So... anyone got a grand final ticket they want to sell?

Are we still doing that?
Still got mine in my wallet. Willing to abide by the rules here and sell it at face value. It's for Bay Q31 (Ponsford Stand) Row V, Seat 32. Great view - $242. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back