Mod. Notice Membership numbers for tickets- all posters please read the first post

Do you like Ticketmaster?

• Please wait in the queue for option one

• Please wait in the queue for option two

• Please wait in the queue for option three

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

As per my previous post, I entered the ballot at around 3pm.
I'm thinking it might not actually be a ballot but a first come first served type allocation :(
Spewing as I've bought flights already.

As per my previous post, I entered the ballot at around 3pm.
I'm thinking it might not actually be a ballot but a first come first served type allocation :(
Spewing as I've bought flights already.
I entered the ballot at around 3.15 est and just got ticket
My solo P2 entry was at 12:26 WST (14:26 AEST) and that transaction hasn't happened so I doubt it was first come first served

Nothing yet, which doesn't bode well. I'd assume it all goes out pretty much at once, right?

It's not the work experience kid drawing names from a cardboard box. Then again, it is Ticketek.

Nothing yet, which doesn't bode well. I'd assume it all goes out pretty much at once, right?

It's not the work experience kid drawing names from a cardboard box. Then again, it is Ticketek.

Quite sure we got p1 standing room allocated on Sunday in 2015. Hold out hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they work through the categories, in 2015 I got mine fairly late and had restricted viewing. So don’t give up yet

Just had $1200 deducted!! I'm pretty sure that means 3 tickets, was gunning for four to go with mates, so pending on what the two blokes decide I Might have a spare - I will let the forum know
Over the moon for you too yay :) Enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Membership numbers for tickets- all posters please read the first post

Back