Membership packs..... Where are they?

Remove this Banner Ad

No sign of my Vic membership yet either and I renewed back in November. I would expect we receive ours this week from what I have heard from other vic members that have called the club.

Mine was processed on the 9th of December and I have just called. They have told me "End of the month". My scarf and new hat that I have ordered at the same time will take longer because they are waiting for more hats to arrive.

I was Told last week two weeks ago and now this. Not good enough Freo! Not good enough at ALL!!!:mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Reg, you're starting to sound predictable, even mundane. I was looking forward to something about the Steves dragging us into a world of falling fridge magnets, pencil cases that don't zip and, of course, those APPALLING CHEVRONS that will curse the club for evermore.;)

What I said holds true. The amount of businesses that offer incentives for new members while the exisiting customers get shafted is incredible. You must know of at least one.

The chevrons aren't necessarily appalling, they're just not Freo.

On another note, I hear the stevedores are considering changing the name of their profession.

Im still waiting for my membership pack here in melbourne as well as my ticket for the NAB cup!

I did the preorder on Tuesday morning last week so i could sit in block 115 and haven't seen anything yet. So I rang the club today and they confirmed my ticket got put in the mail on Thursday... :confused: Im flying out on Friday to get to WA so if its not in the mail tomorrow they said to call them asap.

I wonder if the suppliers/logistic teams they are dealing with are letting them down rather than the club admin. Let hope i get my membership pack before the start of round 1 in Brisbane or I may be making another Hitler Rant movie about the lack of 'Speed to Market' with this whole new branding! :eek:

Mine was processed on the 9th of December and I have just called. They have told me "End of the month". My scarf and new hat that I have ordered at the same time will take longer because they are waiting for more hats to arrive.

I was Told last week two weeks ago and now this. Not good enough Freo! Not good enough at ALL!!!:mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Well, I had mine processed the same time, live in WA and still don't have mine. I live in hope that it will be here before I move house again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Renewed memberships mid-Nov, got tix last week or so. No sign of scarf / hat.
Rang dept this am to be told that they have been packaged and I should get them within the next few WEEKS!?! Where are they coming from?? Hope it's not some sweat shop in World Vision territory ffs!

Im still waiting for my membership pack here in melbourne as well as my ticket for the NAB cup!

I did the preorder on Tuesday morning last week so i could sit in block 115 and haven't seen anything yet. So I rang the club today and they confirmed my ticket got put in the mail on Thursday... :confused: Im flying out on Friday to get to WA so if its not in the mail tomorrow they said to call them asap.

I've had to pick up tickets pre-game before, was a piece of cake. There was a couple of staff sitting at a table at one of the
gates (24??) with a bunch of envelopes so just go see them and tell them "I'm Mister Seppo" and they'll give you an envelope with your tickets.

Does anyone mind posting a photo of the scarf and hat?

180730_501968116276_561331276_6623664_2927675_n.jpg

14.jpg

The cap has Fremantle Dockers underneath the logo. Not just the logo.

The cap you are showing is the media cap.

Mine is on order. I'd much prefer a media cap than one with Fremantle Dockers underneath the logo.

Are they available anywhere at the moment?

Are you serious?
Spectacular blunder by Freo if you are.
Now we know why people haven't received their hats... You've got them all!

Lol, dead serious.. rang the club to send them back (well all bar one :D) and the girl on the front desk seemed to have no clue about the best way to go about the swap, so i ended up suggesting a process (Return to Sender and get them to re-send a scarf) and she went along with it... not holding my breath on getting it anytime soon :eek:

Well these stories of branding gone wrong are just pathetic.

Unlucky for me, I can't afford a membership and really, the best way for me is to wear the old stuff because let's face it, Melbourne shops won't stock the stuff.

Lucky for me if the Steve's make a game over here this year so I can head around and rip the living daylights out of them.

There are 3 members in our household - my dad, my brother and me

My dad received his about a week and a half ago

My brother received his a few days ago

I still haven't received mine

I don't think there are any special caps/flags that we've ordered so I've no idea why they are all staggered?

Well no sign of mine. Pretty pissed off actually. I don't think they have even been taking payments out of my account?

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership packs..... Where are they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back