Membership Tally 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems a little lower, not really sure why its dropped off.

About 3,000 above 2010, but probably 1,000 or so down from last year. May relate to a few extra day's off this year so going to be easier to say hopefully with the next set of numbers.

Hope i'm wrong but I can only see our figures this year being around the mark of 2011 or maybe slightly less.

Next year however I believe there will be a 'significant' jump in membership:

1) due to a better onfield performance in 2012 and
2) with the anticipated move to AO for 2014 with the club hopefully coming up with a way to give first preference to tickets going to past years members.

Question: So my membership stuff still hasn't arrived, and my money was taken from my account on the 20/12. Should I have got it by now or is this normal? I seem to remember about a 3 week wait in previous years

I just called the club and asked when it was posted
Girl who answered was helpful and my package came when she said it would.

I ordered mine around the same time and it came on Monday.
Give the club a call if you don't receive it this week I reckon.
Every year seems like it takes forever but probably only because I want the new sticker for my car window.

Question: So my membership stuff still hasn't arrived, and my money was taken from my account on the 20/12. Should I have got it by now or is this normal? I seem to remember about a 3 week wait in previous years

I think something could be wrong here seeing that i recieved mine last year and then decided to change seats and i have recieved that one with my new seat number this week. So if i have recieved 2 and you havent recieved your first them yeah call them lol

Every year seems like it takes forever but probably only because I want the new sticker for my car window.

kkkknnnnnnnnnnnnfggggggggggggggggggfffffffgffggggggggggggggggg.

I bet it did!!

EDIT: have recently realised the number I actually called was the Port rd Brothel.... Thanks to Footyhead07 for uncovering the error of my devious ways :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as at 02/02 - 22,053

trading blows with St. Kilda. We currently have a couple hundred DOWN on them at the moment but still roughly 1000 down on the dees. Pushing ahead of Kangaroos and WB though.

Look forward to a blow out on the weekend to be on par with 2011's tally!

Rang the club yesterday to find out what was going on with my membership pack and was told it was posted from Melbourne on the 25th January.

Then I wondered if I could walk that far in that time.

Still haven't got it yet. No big deal except I am having major footy withdrawls this off season and need something related to football to pick me up, I NEED A FOOTY FIX DAMN IT!!

Its completely dropped off for some reason,

Could it be due to the auto-renewals yet to count or something?

22,798 as of today.

For the past couple years there's been a weekly jump of about 3000 in early February, which hasn't happened this year (yet). I think/hope you are right that this is due to auto-renewals and that they will soon be reflected in our tally.

Rang the club yesterday to find out what was going on with my membership pack and was told it was posted from Melbourne on the 25th January.

Then I wondered if I could walk that far in that time.

Still haven't got it yet. No big deal except I am having major footy withdrawls this off season and need something related to football to pick me up, I NEED A FOOTY FIX DAMN IT!!

A) have you moved house around this time?
B) Did you confirm your address details?
C) Has mail gone missing before?

Answer no to all of those, I think a reissue will be in order

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership Tally 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back