Meltdown memoirs of a flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear diary,

Marto Eliases are rubbing each others 38 year old virgin back acne and trying to take control of my memoirs. That's OK because they can't even secks because their morbidly obese bodies are not able to see their doodles. Natural selection will ensure these bungalow dwelling, youjizz addicted, IGA stacking flogs cannot usurp me.

Regards,

Craffles.

PS what the **** does usurp mean
Usurp means to poss in someones arseh*le

Imagine if the most exciting thing in your life was creating Elias for a football forum where you knew no one.

Imagine if you were a 38 year old virgin.

Imagine living in your mums bungalow

Imagine driving a 1988 mistubishi magna to your job stacking shelves overnight at IGA.

The Jet

That sounds like mashing talk to me, masher :thumbsdown:

Like mashed potato that your mum makes your 38 year old back acne virgin self after a hard shift of stacking shelves at the local IGA overnight to eat in your bungalow

You forgot the Youjizz account :(

You're an amateur stalker. You're fired!!!

I can't stalk you. Your 1988 mistubishi magna is too fast for my pogo stick. Don't you even know how to ****ing bay 14?

What the **** is wrong with you. Is their burger rings stuck in your back acne?

I can't stalk you. Your 1988 mistubishi magna is too fast for my pogo stick. Don't you even know how to ******* bay 14?

9cdd0a4e7a74f309761a8ebad334ee1e.500x281x5.gif

I can't stalk you. Your 1988 mistubishi magna is too fast for my pogo stick. Don't you even know how to ******* bay 14?

It's not my fault you can't afford a tricycle, anyway it's not my problem since I won't have need of you following me around Bay 17 anymore, amateur :(

**** off Fyfo_ are you gonna use your mod badge to pull me over. My pogo stick has full rego and roadworthy so u got nothin

Maybe I'll have some fun and take your thread on a brief tour around half a dozen other boards. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe I'll have some fun and take your thread on a brief tour around half a dozen other boards. :drunk:

Just divvy me and be done with it. My memoirs are worse than a Ricky Nixon autobiography.

Toot toot mudda****ers

It's not my fault you can't afford a tricycle, anyway it's not my problem since I won't have need of you following me around Bay 17 anymore, amateur :(

Does your bungalow have ducted cooling for when you melt all of the time?

Don't quote me minnow.

Don't drag me into your bungalow 38 year old back acne wearing, 1988 Mitsubishi magna driving, IGA night fill shelf stacking, hairy virgin

Don't quote me minnow.
Do you know that I haven't read a post of yours in months that is even mildly funny or entertaining?

If you do have an elias account, would you mind logging out of this one permanently and getting some help from your dial a bride in the other account before typing anything further.

You are a boring spambot. Worse than Tazsquawk ever was.

Do you know that I haven't read a post of yours in months that is even mildly funny or entertaining?

If you do have an elias account, would you mind logging out of this one permanently and getting some help from your dial a bride in the other account before typing anything further.

You are a boring spambot. Worse than Tazsquawk ever was.

I agree. Marto should **** off to coober pedy in his 1988 Mitsubishi magna and go mine for some ****ing opals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back